How do I fix my Matt Riddle GFX that reverted back to the Rock's titantron and Default RAW's GFX?

Slicky

I've recently gotten into modding WWE 2K19 and had everything go smoothly up until this point.

I modded in Matt Riddle with everything including his theme but his entrance wasn't set to his 2K20 port that I downloaded from this forum.

I set his entrance to Matt Riddle and it caused all of his GFX to revert to the default RAW GFX and his titantron to the Rocks' titantron.

Even though I didn't save, his entrance GFX didn't come back. 

I installed the GFX through CCT and tried reinstalling it through there, but it still didn't help :(.

Anybody have any suggestions?

5 hours ago, Slicky said:

I've recently gotten into modding WWE 2K19 and had everything go smoothly up until this point.

I modded in Matt Riddle with everything including his theme but his entrance wasn't set to his 2K20 port that I downloaded from this forum.

I set his entrance to Matt Riddle and it caused all of his GFX to revert to the default RAW GFX and his titantron to the Rocks' titantron.

Even though I didn't save, his entrance GFX didn't come back. 

I installed the GFX through CCT and tried reinstalling it through there, but it still didn't help :(.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Hi,

What you need to do is change his  entrance ID to 680  to his moveset file in Data Editor. This is the ID for the entrance. Since the gfx is already set in the file, just save and reinject the moveset file.