Tutorial: How to inject individual CAWs and ARENAS on WWE 2K14 PS3 + Save Mega Pack

Impaler

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Impaler said:

Doubt it but you can try. I have no idea if save structure is the same.

Welp it's  not supported unfortunately going to have use hex editor which is time consuming. 

Thank you for putting these together. 

Is there any way you could whip together a wwf/ecw/wcw save with some Raw, Nitro and ECW arenas? 

Like top 25 guys from each company or something along those lines?

Or a modern day save. This game is still so much fun.

For that I suggest you use this trainer tool made by prince of codes. it works wonders and is epic, allows to edit many things including custom match maker scenarios. One of my favorite being Armageddon Hell in a cell ELIMINATION match. Fun as hell. :)

3 hours ago, Impaler said:

For that I suggest you use this trainer tool made by prince of codes. it works wonders and is epic, allows to edit many things including custom match maker scenarios. One of my favorite being Armageddon Hell in a cell ELIMINATION match. Fun as hell. :)

Had that on my old PC but it brokr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know - I haven't tested it on other games or other consoles. Do this yourself take another WWE game and try to apply the principles I have uncovered. I have nothing to say regarding hex editing.

17 hours ago, Impaler said:

Don't know - I haven't tested it on other games or other consoles. Do this yourself take another WWE game and try to apply the principles I have uncovered. I have nothing to say regarding hex editing.

I Will try it when I have time if it works I will come back with a report 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey impaled, do you happen to have the NWA 77-89 roster? as it wasn't initially included in this post that was branched off from the original thread. I just got a ps3 and have been looking for it. Many thanks in advance

On 6/6/2020 at 4:12 AM, Impaler said:

Not that I know of. Would be cool if such a save would surface here.

What kind of a tutorial you are asking here for?

Impaler's save is damged btw