How Do I Make Renders?? Please Help

eplate2

I am just getting into modding and thanks to this amazing community, i have been able to fill my roster with 100's of my favorite wrestlers from the 90's. I got access to an amazing folder of renders too through one of the posts in the forum but there are some wrestlers missing. I would like to contribute renders to the community if I can. I tried to add 1 by converting a PNG file to a DDS but the image did not work on the matchup screen in the game. I am wondering what specs the DDS files need to meet in order for the render to work within the game. 

Any information you can share with me so that I can create some ECW renders would be very helpful.

Is anyone able to tell me how to make renders for wrestlers in 2k19? I know there is a size necessity of 1024x1024 but when I try to convert a png image to dds and import it into the game via CCT, the render doesn't show up like they do when I simply download renders from the sub. I'd like to contribute to the community and I would have figured this was simple enough for me to do so. any tutorials on how to make a render would be greatly appreciated