Request: SvR 09 DLC (Roster Update 1 And 2)

j3trko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/4/2020 at 4:00, j3trko said:

Fue hace mucho tiempo compañero. Ahora los compré.

Hello friend, I have been looking for a long time for update 1 and 2 of Smackdown vs Raw 2009. Could you share me the PKG files please?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 4:39 PM, majspejsiak said:

update 1 and 2 of Smackdown vs Raw 2009 for x360 would be highly appreciated

Seconded.  I'm on a nostalgia kick, and I bought the DLC when the game came out, but I'm pretty sure I can't download it with an RGH'd Xbox.

• 8 months later...
On 4/27/2020 at 10:54 AM, Swooog said:

i can help

I downloaded a package file but can't manage to download the superstars in game cause "Download Data" is grey, you know what can I do?

Greetings all,

This topic is kind of quiet and I'm unsure on where to make my request but does anybody have the roster update which includes Ted DiBiase Jr? I've been trying for about 3 weeks to find it with no result, I've only found the DLC which contains Maria, Kelly Kelly and Kane. If anyone has it and can maybe share it with me it'll be much appreciated. 

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 5:00 AM, j3trko said:

It Was Long Ago Mate. Now I Bought Them.

Hi, how did you buy the WWE SVR 09 DLC? Cuse I'm trying to get the DLC for the US PS3 version working but it just won't, no matter what I try.

I Bought It From The Australian Store. I Just Wanted The Files For RPCS3.  The DLC Still Isn't Activated. I Don't Have A Real PS3. I Don't Know If It'll Work For Any Other Region.

1 hour ago, j3trko said:

I Bought It From The Australian Store. I Just Wanted The Files For RPCS3.  The DLC Still Isn't Activated. I Don't Have A Real PS3. I Don't Know If It'll Work For Any Other Region.

Damn. Well, thanks anyway.

3 hours ago, j3trko said:

I just had a thought. I can change the region on the PS3, right? That said, I remember hearing that the PS3 is already region-free and would allow me to play JP games on a US PS3. Plus, it might be possible that I can make an Australian account to buy the DLC like I did with Gal Gunvolt on PS4 when I made a Japanese account. With that said, if the DLC doesn't work because region and digital, you know where I can get an Australian ISO of SVR 2009, or is it literally just the European format? Cause I'm pretty sure that as long as the account is on the system I can play the DLC/digital content of said account on my main one just fine(not like it matters that much if I do since SVR 2009 never got Trophy support last I heard), or do I have to activate the system under the AU account? If I do that, will it deactivate it from the main account? I know that wasn't the case with PS4, but I wanna make sure.

If you're unable to answer any of this, it's okay, I an probably ask in a PS3 Discord I'm in or ask on the subreddits.

I Never Had A PS3 So I'm Not Able To Help. Sorry Mate.

The ISO I Have Is Not An Australian One But The DLC Is. The DLC Is Not Activated. I Just Used The Key.dat Files And Somehow. I Can Play As The DLC Superstars. I Used A Combination Of Some Files Of The DLC Update 3 And Some Files Of Updates 1 & 2. RPCS3 Save Is Different From A PS3 Save I Believe. That's As Much As I Can Tell.

9 minutes ago, j3trko said:

The ISO I Have Is Not An Australian One But The DLC Is. The DLC Is Not Activated. I Just Used The Key.dat Files And Somehow. I Can Play As The DLC Superstars. I Used A Combination Of Some Files Of The DLC Update 3 And Some Files Of Updates 1 & 2. RPCS3 Save Is Different From A PS3 Save I Believe. That's As Much As I Can Tell.

Thanks anyway, man. I'm gonna test it out just to be safe.

14 minutes ago, j3trko said:

I can confirm that my method seems to be working, and it Is going to need the European version to work. I like to play all my games as US Region, but this is honestly a case that I might as well just break tradition for. What's weird is there's 3 roster updates but it feels like the 3rd one is the full one. Do I still have to pay for the other ones, though?

Edited by CSDX

3rd One Is I Believe For Online Playing. It'll Unlock The Wrestlers But If You Wish To Play Online. Update 1 & 2 Is Required For Offline Modes. You'll Need The Key.dat file or catalog.dat file only.

For Instance In SVR 10, Stone Cold Is A DLC Character And I Can Play As Him Using The Dat File. My Game And The Dat File Are Of Different Regions. 

So If You Can Somehow Modify The Dat File For 09, You Can Play As Them.

Again, I Might Be Wrong But I Think That The Update 3 Was Supposed To Unlock Them For Online Use Only. 

5 minutes ago, j3trko said:

3rd One Is I Believe For Online Playing. It'll Unlock The Wrestlers But If You Wish To Play Online. Update 1 & 2 Is Required For Offline Modes. You'll Need The Key.dat file or catalog.dat file only.

For Instance In SVR 10, Stone Cold Is A DLC Character And I Can Play As Him Using The Dat File. My Game And The Dat File Are Of Different Regions. 

So If You Can Somehow Modify The Dat File For 09, You Can Play As Them.

Again, I Might Be Wrong But I Think That The Update 3 Was Supposed To Unlock Them For Online Use Only. 

So, wait, does that mean the pkg file that I found for the US version of SVR 09 is just the free roster update that allows them for online only? Cause the roster update's the same exact size as the pkg file in question.

Man, whoever thought that was the lone one needed really messed it up. Why couldn't it be more simple like with the 360 version's DLC?

ROSTER UPDATE #3

Download this FREE DLC pack to play online against the Superstars included in the WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2009 Roster Updates 1 & 2, including Evan Bourne, Ted DiBiase, Charlie Haas, Vader, Doink the Clown, Earthquake and The Bushwhackers.

To play as the WWE Superstars listed above, you must purchase Roster Updates 1 & 2.

This Is What's Written On The SmackDown Hotel's Site. I Didn't Try With 360 Because I Didn't Get The DLC's To Work For Any Game Using An Emulator. So I Stuck With The PS3 Emu. So Yeah For The 09 Version You'll Need Both The Updates. This Is Probably The Only WWE Game You Won't Find A DLC Of. 

47 minutes ago, j3trko said:

ROSTER UPDATE #3

Download this FREE DLC pack to play online against the Superstars included in the WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2009 Roster Updates 1 & 2, including Evan Bourne, Ted DiBiase, Charlie Haas, Vader, Doink the Clown, Earthquake and The Bushwhackers.

To play as the WWE Superstars listed above, you must purchase Roster Updates 1 & 2.

This Is What's Written On The SmackDown Hotel's Site. I Didn't Try With 360 Because I Didn't Get The DLC's To Work For Any Game Using An Emulator. So I Stuck With The PS3 Emu. So Yeah For The 09 Version You'll Need Both The Updates. This Is Probably The Only WWE Game You Won't Find A DLC Of. 

Well, I'm trying my best to buy them but the AU PSN won't accept my payment info(what a shock) and trying to find a 10 dollar AU code online is next to impossible, with most being sold out and the ones available either having the payments declined despite no update from my bank saying my card is locked or the stores just plain can't accept my payment(or my address and phone number in jb hi-fi and EBGames's case).

This sucks.

4 hours ago, j3trko said:

ROSTER UPDATE #3

Well, I managed to buy the DLC through an Australian account, but the DLC doesn't seem to match with the European version of the game. I could've sworn someone said that it should match fine, but nope. Now I gotta find an AU version of SVR 09 just to use the DLC for PS3, and I don't think one even exists.

This is the most garbage and moronic situation I've ever seen in my entire life. Like, NO ONE in America has the US version of the DLC at ALL to try and turn into a pkg file? JUST the Online Only Update? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!