WWE 2K20 FIX LAG & SLOW-MOTION (60 FPS to 30 FPS)(LOW END PC) [V.I.P]CrOw

Kevind

You must download the Cheat engine software before you begin. On the site: https://www.cheatengine.org/downloads... Once installed, open. I have cheat engine πŸ˜‰ After that open the game, wait for the start screen. Then press [Ctrl] [Alt] [Del] Go to task manager =# Details and select the game with the right click =# define priority =# real time Open the Cheat engine and select the game in process. Enable Speehack =# 500 =# Apply Then go to value and put 60 =# First scan Start a game by pressing PLAY =# ONE ON ONE =# NORMAL =# Select the wrestlers Then during the entry of the characters make this manipulation Uncheck Speedhack 500 Entrance is IMPORTANT !!!!!! Value =# 30 =# Next Scan Select the values ​​and add them [Ctrl] [A] Then at the bottom put them at 60 and tick them. Attention you must do this manipulation before the fight begins. Then check Speedhack and make adjustments, reverse to decrease if it is too fast. Then quit the match. Return to the main menu, OPTION and put the best performances. Then save. And do PLAY =# 8-MAN =# LADDER =# Select all wrestlers Note: My technique actually allows to put the game at 30 FPS because originally the fights are at 60 FPS and the wrestler's inputs at 30 FPS And good game with the best performance. [V.I.P]CrOw