WWE 2K19 Original Steam Save file Location ?

native cow

2 hours ago, iamjoker said:

Hi friends, I need WWE 2K19 Original Steam Save file Location. Can somebody tell me the path of it ?

Hi, Here is the path.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\329764341\817130

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Here is the path.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\329764341\817130

Just now found. Thanks bro. And by the by, is there any way to convert WWE 2K19 Original steam save file to codex save file. In Steam version, they are working very great with both offline and online. And I want to make that original steam save file to work in Codex version. If I copy Steam version save files to codex version, It is showing as Corrupted save file. So, any fix for it ?

30 minutes ago, iamjoker said:

Just now found. Thanks bro. And by the by, is there any way to convert WWE 2K19 Original steam save file to codex save file. In Steam version, they are working very great with both offline and online. And I want to make that original steam save file to work in Codex version. If I copy Steam version save files to codex version, It is showing as Corrupted save file. So, any fix for it ?

Hi,

I doubt there is as there is probably some encryption which is disabled in the codex version.