String Question

IUE1718

I've been fairly successful at creating my own pofos since I started modding, but I can't seem to get Vickie Guerrero's name to show up in my game. I use the code from the string table provided by Data Editor 2K19 but it doesn't show up.

Suggestions?

• Like 1

@IUE1718  To create your own pofo, it's very simple. You can download the 2k19 String Sheet file here.

For example for Vickie Guerrero, you just have to copy and paste in the first four name boxes the number: 5D29
Finally for the Twitter address if you want to add one, the number is 604F

By searching in the excel file, you will be able to find most of all the names and twitter addresses of the characters.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0z3oqwcnetxm5qf/2K19_String_Sheet.ods/file

If for a particular character, the name doesn't exist in this list, no problem.
Just take the name and twitter address of a character you don't use.
Once this is done, and your pofo saved, open your String file in your mod folder with HxD, search for the name you entered in DataEditor: for example Luchasaurus, create a pofo with the name of Vin Diesel and replace this name by Luchasaurus in your String File. 
You'll have to do this as many times as the name appears in your String files (in general 4 times for the name and the twitter adress too), then save.

Delete the Bak file, and clear the Chunck arc and regenerate the Chunck with CCT.

Launch the game, and install your pofo in My WWE, and in a second time in your Universe with CCT. Note you can save for this two steps in My WWE mode. 

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

2 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Easy and helpful; thanks so much!

No problem ^^ I made a mistake with the name to replace with "David Starr", in fact it was Luchasaurus. Sorry :D