Issues creating a Custom Royal Rumble?

ksdixon

gr6RxkH.png

Hi all,

1. I'm currently using WrestlePLUS to put the Royal Rumble in the NXT area. Is there a listing of which arena is which number? Or how created arenas are numbered-in? Ideally I'd like to hold the RR in a custom arena.

2. I've got females turned into males, so they can bleed and fight the men in a mixed Royal Rumble. At least the in-game characters like Alundra Blaze. I have created a pair of female CAWs, but despite putting CAW 0 as a male, both of the CAWs are still counted as female, and are unable to be selected in a men's Royal Rumble (shown in game footage). It'd be great if I could somehow get all the male CAW's clothes that female CAWs don't have access to, to be useable, but I'm guessing that's not do-able. Getting female CAWs identified as men is important to me, because I want the CAWs to be able to bleed.

3. I've turned-off the Top Rope Elimination rule for the Rumble, and people now interact with ropes like a normal match. However, they don't seem to be going for pinfalls and stuff, as I've ticked those options. Basically, I'm trying to create a gauntlet match rather than an Over Top Rope Rumble. Is this do-able?