Matt's Miscellaneous Mods *Harlem Heat*--*Austin*--*Cactus Jack Manson*--*Rock 97 2pack*--*Ahmed N.O.D.*-*Wrath 2-pack*--*Retro Harley Race*--*HHH*--*Sable*--*Golga*--*Macho Man*--*Blacktop Bully*--*Krusher Kruschev*--*Goldberg vs Rock*--*Disciple*

matt2282p

Yeah.  I am taking attire commissions now.  As long as its no super intricate airbrush stuff for time reasons because I got a big list of new women mods I'm working on and its time consuming .  (Sorry velveteen request)   but yeah if you or anyone on here wants an attire send me a d.m.   thanks.     If you have any questions those go to D.M. as well not the forum thread.  Thanks. 

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

• matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Candice Michelle WIP*--*Outsiders WM18 Released*--*Jesse and Festus Released*--*Jeff Cobb*--*Hikaru Shida 2 pack Released*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Steve Blackman*--*Candice Michelle WIP*--*Outsiders WM18 Released*--*Jesse and Festus Released*--*Jeff Cobb*--*Hikaru Shida 2 pack Released*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Bull Buchanan*--*Steve Blackman*--*Candice Michelle WIP*--*Outsiders WM18 Released*--*Jesse and Festus Released*--*Jeff Cobb*--*Hikaru Shida 2 pack Released*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Al Snow wip*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Steve Blackman*--*Candice Michelle WIP*--*Outsiders WM18 Released*--*Jesse and Festus Released*--*Jeff Cobb*--*Hikaru Shida 2 pack Released*
2 hours ago, matt2282p said:

Al Snow very early wip.  concept look.   got a lot more adjustments to make

unknown.png

Nice work, been waiting for a singles Al Snow to pair with @LeonRick's Head Cheese Al. I take it your making JOB Squad Al based on the attire?

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

• matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Al Snow*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Steve Blackman*--*Candice Michelle WIP*--*Outsiders WM18 Released*--*Jesse and Festus Released*--*Jeff Cobb*--*Hikaru Shida 2 pack Released*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Al Snow Job Squad Released*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Steve Blackman*--*Candice Michelle WIP*--*Outsiders WM18 Released*--*Jesse and Festus Released*--*Jeff Cobb*--*Hikaru Shida 2 pack Released*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Candice Michelle*--*Al Snow 2 pack*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Steve Blackman*--*Outsiders WM18 Released*--*Jesse and Festus Released*--*Jeff Cobb*--*Hikaru Shida 2 pack Released*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Young Brock*--*Al Snow 2 pack*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Steve Blackman*--*Outsiders WM18 Released*--*Jesse and Festus Released*--*Jeff Cobb*--*Hikaru Shida 2 pack Released*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Taka Released*--*Young Brock*--*Al Snow 2 pack*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Steve Blackman*--*Outsiders WM18 Released*--*Jesse and Festus Released*--*Jeff Cobb*--*Hikaru Shida 2 pack Released*