Matt's Miscellaneous Mods *Harlem Heat*--*Austin*--*Cactus Jack Manson*--*Rock 97 2pack*--*Ahmed N.O.D.*-*Wrath 2-pack*--*Retro Harley Race*--*HHH*--*Sable*--*Golga*--*Macho Man*--*Blacktop Bully*--*Krusher Kruschev*--*Goldberg vs Rock*--*Disciple*

matt2282p

@matt2282p Wow excellent requests here, Taka is great :)

it would be cool to see him with Suzuki-Gun attire :p (I think I'm gonna have to ask you for that attire ... huhuhu)

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 2

• matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Finlay 16*--*X-factor Pac*--*Taka*--*Young Brock*--*Al Snow 2 pack*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Steve Blackman*--*Outsiders WM18 Released*--*Jesse and Festus Released*--*Jeff Cobb*--*Hikaru Shida 2 pack Released*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Crow Sting*--*Finlay 16*--*X-factor Pac*--*Taka*--*Young Brock*--*Al Snow 2 pack*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Steve Blackman*--*Outsiders WM18 Released*--*Jesse and Festus Released*--*Jeff Cobb*--*Hikaru Shida 2 pack Released*

@matt2282p I know he wore an outfit like this for a few promo and photo shoots towards the end of WCW. I am talking like late 1999-2000 onwards. He was on the shelf injured, however, for the most part of that period. Although for his final match with Ric Flair he was back to wearing the tank top.

Awesome attire dude, many thanks for this release. I shall definitely be using this a lot in my Universe. Credit to you bud with all these releases of superstars. * Thumbs Up *

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Bull Buchanan Alt Attire*--*Crow Sting*--*Finlay 16*--*X-factor Pac*--*Taka*--*Young Brock*--*Al Snow 2 pack*--*Steve Blackman*--*Outsiders WM18*--*Jesse and Festus Released*--*Jeff Cobb*--*Hikaru Shida 2*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Jeff Cobb AEW*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Crow Sting*--*Finlay 16*--*X-factor Pac*--*Taka*--*Young Brock*--*Al Snow 2 pack*--*Steve Blackman*--*Outsiders WM18*--*Jesse and Festus*--*Hikaru Shida 2*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Referee AJ Lee*--*Jeff Cobb AEW*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Crow Sting*--*Finlay 16*--*X-factor Pac*--*Taka*--*Young Brock*--*Al Snow 2 pack*--*Steve Blackman*--*Outsiders WM18*--*Jesse and Festus*--*Hikaru Shida 2*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *ButterBean WIP*--*Referee AJ Lee*--*Jeff Cobb AEW*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Crow Sting*--*Finlay 16*--*X-factor Pac*--*Taka*--*Young Brock*--*Al Snow 2 pack*--*Outsiders WM18*--*Hikaru Shida 2*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *ButterBean update*--*Referee AJ Lee*--*Jeff Cobb AEW*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Crow Sting*--*Finlay 16*--*X-factor Pac*--*Taka*--*Young Brock*--*Al Snow 2 pack*--*Outsiders WM18*--*Hikaru Shida 2*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *ButterBean Released*--*Referee AJ Lee*--*Jeff Cobb AEW*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Crow Sting*--*Finlay 16*--*X-factor Pac*--*Taka*--*Young Brock*--*Al Snow 2 pack*--*Outsiders WM18*--*Hikaru Shida 2*
  • matt2282p changed the title to Matt's Miscellaneous Mods: *Candido WIP*--*ButterBean*--*Referee AJ Lee*--*Jeff Cobb AEW*--*Bull Buchanan*--*Crow Sting*--*Finlay 16*--*X-factor Pac*--*Taka*--*Young Brock*--*Al Snow 2 pack*--*Outsiders WM18*--*Hikaru Shida 2*
1 hour ago, ChickenTikkaMoSala said:

Looks like Dolph Candido

Feel free to make your own anytime.   I dont see you making anything.   I dont owe you shit.  Sorry your life is so interesting you just troll comments with alt accounts.   You dont need my validation.  Your work speaks for itself right.  Enjoy your talents.    Go wallow in your own misery.   Its not even Dolph base you idiot.  Matt lives rent free in your head its just virtual dollies on a video game pal.  If you dont approve go fuck yourself.  One day when you grow up your parents will finally arrange that marriage for you and you'll finally get to have the chance.  Ernie

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 4

Honestly I'm the one who commissioned it and I'm incredibly happy, as I always am, with Matt's hard work and effort. Matt, I wouldn't even acknowledge comments like this my friend, its not worthy of your time 

• Like 5
  • Woo 1