Hair mod

ranky5443

I am trying to replace 2k19 Bayley's hair with 2k19 Nikki Bellas. I am new to creating an actual mod myself and have been doing a lot of reading.

I used rePac 2k19 to extract the pac files. And used Pac Editor to inject.

I have injected Nikki Bella's 2715.yobj into Bayley's 2715.yobj. When I boot the game up, I can see that the hair model is there, but of course is quite glitchy. The hair is flying around like snakes on Medusa's head haha.

So obviously its one of a couple things:

1 - I need to inject something else from Nikki to make the hair work correctly. If so, could someone please tell me what else I should inject?

2 - It's not possible to do. I think its unlikely, but I definitely could be wrong.

Also, if someone can point me to a list of what all these files are (I thought I saw one around here at one point but I can't find it again. Also, these are Bayley's pac if that matters)

0000.yobj (character models)

00CA.bin

00CD.bin

00CE.bin

00E1.bin

00FA.bin

00FC.bin

00FD.bin

00FE.bin

00FF.bin

4E22.yobj

0014.bin

25E4.bin

0050.bin

0100.bin

2580.bin

2715.yobj (hair models)

Any help is appreciated!!

Hi @ranky5443,

The other file you need to copy is the 2580.bin file which contains hair and clothing animation/physics data. 

However the files missing here are the texture files which are not included in the ch pac. 

The 0014.bin file contains information on which tx files store each texture for the model including the hair. 

I recommend  you watch @AznBlusuazn's texture modding tutorial on YouTube. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi @ranky5443,

The other file you need to copy is the 2580.bin file which contains hair and clothing animation/physics data. 

However the files missing here are the texture files which are not included in the ch pac. 

The 0014.bin file contains information on which tx files store each texture for the model including the hair. 

Thanks for the help!

That's the tutorial I've been following. Files are slightly different which is why I've been looking for a list of what each of the files are for WWE 2k19.

But this solves the immediate issue! Thanks again!

Been doing a lot of leg work cause I'm on lockdown and have plenty of time haha

Edited by ranky5443

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi @ranky5443,

@squaredcirclefan

Making progress. This is an injection of 2517 and 2580. So two questions if you have time and know:

1 - the obvious, what causes this black streak and is there a fix? It only happen in the in ring action. The entrance works fine.

2 - This is without 0014. When I injected that, it placed all of nikki's textures over Bayley including clothing. I may have done it wrong.

https://imgur.com/Y1t0WWp

As always, help appreciated! Trying to learn and give back to the forum when I can.

Edited by ranky5443

14 hours ago, ranky5443 said:

@squaredcirclefan

Making progress. This is an injection of 2517 and 2580. So two questions if you have time and know:

1 - the obvious, what causes this black streak and is there a fix? It only happen in the in ring action. The entrance works fine.

2 - This is without 0014. When I injected that, it placed all of nikki's textures over Bayley including clothing. I may have done it wrong.

https://imgur.com/Y1t0WWp

As always, help appreciated! Trying to learn and give back to the forum when I can.

1. The black streak might be due to the 00CA file. What I will first suggest is trying with the hair of another female character to see if you experience the same issue.

2. The 0014 file is a file which contains information of which texture files the game needs to load for the character. You can't just swap this file. If you look through azn's tutorial, you will see he opened the file in Hxd and located some ID's. These ID 's are the ID's of the TX files which contain the texture.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

1. The black streak might be due to the 00CA file. What I will first suggest is trying with the hair of another female character to see if you experience the same issue.

2. The 0014 file is a file which contains information of which texture files the game needs to load for the character. You can't just swap this file. If you look through azn's tutorial, you will see he opened the file in Hxd and located some ID's. These ID 's are the ID's of the TX files which contain the texture.

Ah! Will do!

Thanks!