Royal Rumble Arena

El Guapo

Hi there, has anyone successfully replaced default Royal Rumble arena (ie the one used in the 'Rumble match itself) that with any of the other arena mods which are out there?

I am just wondering if there is anything special/different about that specific arena used in Rumble matches that would mean that replacing it would crash the game

Thanks

I have replaced it with the Royal Rumble '20 mod. But it is REPLACED. I have been trying to figure out (and have asked in a couple threads around here) how and if its possible to direct the game to use a different arena than the files specifically the game searches for by default for the RR arena for a rumble match.

Or, how I might go about taking a different mod and changing whatever needs to be changed in the mod files to have it be the one that is replacing the current RR arena.

So far, no luck on that front. I have read a couple others have managed to get an old school RR arena to be the one replacing, and I have those files from a mod, but I don't know what to do with them to make that happen.

But yeah, Titavius' RR 20 mod is set up to replace it. 

eHi,

The key to this modification working is finding a way to enable arena select for Royal Rumble matches in the game .Other than that is sort of force loading an arena in a Royal Rumble match using cheat engine or some other trainer software. Unfortunately the data which handles this hasn't been located or probably no one has bothered looking into it.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Thanks for the responses - just to clarify then, I can straight up replace the default one and it'd be fine? It hasn't got  a longer ramp or something?

You can replace the default one.