Ports?

eplate2

I am trying to find ports for some wrestlers from past WWE 2k games, specifically...

Chainsaw Charlie (2k13)

If anyone can help me find these ports for 2k19, I would really appreciate it.

Edited by eplate2

Just now, code44 said:

The search bar is your friend, they have all been ported. Check out Fawuwu's thread he has done most of them.

thank you very much, I am new to modding so this is helpful to find my way

56 minutes ago, code44 said:

The search bar is your friend, they have all been ported. Check out Fawuwu's thread he has done most of them.

i went to his thread but I do not see the following unfortunately 😞

Albert (2k18)

Big Boss Man 99 (2k18)

Cactus Jack 98 (2k18)

Dude Love (2k18)

Road Dogg (2k17)

Undertaker (2k16)

Chainsaw Charlie (2k13)

Edited by eplate2

Study and learn how to port the 2K15+ models yourself. It's pretty easy since it's the same format. If you want Chainsaw Charlie, you'll have to order commission from someone (like me) or learn how to do custom mesh imports by buying X-Rey.

1 minute ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Study and learn how to port the 2K15+ models yourself. It's pretty easy since it's the same format. If you want Chainsaw Charlie, you'll have to order commission from someone (like me) or learn how to do custom mesh imports by buying X-Rey.

I might be interested in paying for Chainsaw Charlie. I have other mods I am looking for and cannot find so I might have others I need to commission. What do you charge?

I'm surprised that mods for the below don't already exist for 2k19. These are popular wrestlers no?

Albert (2k18)

Big Boss Man 99 (2k18)

Cactus Jack 98 (2k18)

Dude Love (2k18)

Road Dogg (2k17)

Undertaker (2k16)

Look for mods on the old threads. Most of them work you just have to change the ch number and make a pofo & moveset. Or look and see if someone has made a pofo or moveset. Most everyones old work is still around. I have a ton of mods but will not give them out do to them not being made by me. I looked all over for them. Look on the 2k19 and back threads. also look for stuff on 2KM. there was another site but the creator took it down. there werer some that I had gotten from there. Just look and you will find. There are a few really good tutorials on how to port as well.