Removing Undertaker's Hat In BOD Tag Entrance 2?

Stylesismilo

1 hour ago, Bookerman said:

Any idea what files I should edit to remove the hat? Im using custom attire and the hat is still there in the entrance. It's pretty irritating. 

Hi, does the custom attire have a hat ?

Ok. I'll take you through the process.

The hat is set as a hidden entrance prop which will only show up with the Undertaker's character and is hidden for all other characters. This is similar to how the developers setup Asuka's mask which will be hidden if Asuka's entrance is assigned to a different character.

1. First you need to open the evt_data.pac file  (pac\evt folder) in Pac EdItor. Select MASS EXTRACT. The data contents are decompressed.

2. Look in the @evt_data.pac folder created, you will see a couple of files. Locate and Open  the 000E.292 file in notepad. This is the data file for Hidden entrance props. You will be presented with the following  as shown in the screenshot.

The numbers I highlighted are for the entrance .

1302 is the  ID for the Brothers of Destruction 2 entrance , 10302 is the Undertaker's character ID, 2071 is the prop ID for Undertaker's hat.

What This data means is the hat prop in entrance 1302 will only show up when the Undertaker (103 ID) is selected and hidden for all other characters. You will notice that the hat doesn't show up when a different character is selected with Kane for the entrance. 

You will need to change 10302 to 0 then save. Open the 6A95E7DD7C121B66.pac file Inject the 000E.292 into it using the INJECT AS BPE function. Then inject the Inject the 6A95E7DD7C121B66.pac file into the evt-data.pac file. Place the file back into your game.

The other way is to remove the 2071.pac prop file and rebuild the def file.

ULjhoWi.png

Edited by squaredcirclefan

20 minutes ago, Stylesismilo said:

@squaredcirclefan I tried the long method and I got super confused. In the end, I remove  2071.pac prop file instead. That's the hat in the entrance right?

Hi, 

Yes that’s the hat in the entrance. You can remove that file. However is the hat is used in a different entrance for one of the Undertaker character mods, it wouldn’t show up.