Jeff Hardy SvR 2010 Face Paint + Sleeves Mod for 2k19

Bokila

Hey guys. I know that AlcLegacy had a mod of Jeff Hardy 14/November/2008 which alot of you have been looking for (since his download links are broken). I managed to create one (just injected the texture files without changing the 3d model) and made it look like the Jeff Hardy from SvR 2010.

Untitled.png

In Game Video :

I just edited the hair in game, you can also edit it by yourself without modding it. Here is the download link :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kgy2l7ci38p1bxj/ch11202.pac/file

All you need to do is replace it with the ch11202.pac file from wwe2k19/pac/ch and run the game. 

Edited by Bokila
typo

1 hour ago, motishow said:

I wanna use it like a mod  instead of like  caw , i need the full textures (face , body and attire)  of svr2010 pac file 

It is a mod already. You have the download file in the main post (mediafire link). You simply download that file and put it in WWE2k19/pac/ch. If you want i can also give you the head.dds , head_f.dds and all_color.dds but you will have to manually inject them in ch11202.pac .

Well, the mod works from what i can see. The only thing you need to do is remove his shirt, add a tank top instead and color his hair (which you can do in game). The sleeves are painted on the skin texture so you won't need to add them manually. By removing the shirt you will find the sleeves.

• 2 months later...