WWE 2k19 Best Mod for SVR 11 for PC

rajawaqar

12+%25281%2529.jpg

Looking at this photo of WWE 2k19 i think yes and this game is amazing in everything and this game is gonna release soon and Mods of this game are releasing by a lot of people and i also created Mod of WWE 2k19 and this Mod Graphics are Amazing and you get more Superstars in this Mod like Brock Lesner, Dean Ambrose, Kurt Angle, Aj Styles, Goldberg, Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman and much more and these Graphics are so realistic and you get all Arenas unlocked and updated with HD Textures and everything is in this MOD that is in WWE 2k19 game.... For Details and Download

• What? 1
  • KappaBrain 2

8 hours ago, rajawaqar said:

Looking at this photo of WWE 2k19 i think yes and this game is amazing in everything and this game is gonna release soon and Mods of this game are releasing by a lot of people and i also created Mod of WWE 2k19 and this Mod Graphics are Amazing and you get more Superstars in this Mod like Brock Lesner, Dean Ambrose, Kurt Angle, Aj Styles, Goldberg, Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman and much more and these Graphics are so realistic and you get all Arenas unlocked and updated with HD Textures and everything is in this MOD that is in WWE 2k19 game

I had a freaking stroke reading that entire sentence. 

• Haha 8

31 minutes ago, motishow said:

what is that shit?  

As far as I can tell, it's a mod for the PSP version of SVR2011 that adds wrestlers from 2K19.  Obviously, you need to be playing on the PC using an emulator.  There's a similar one out for the PS2 version, but I wasn't too impressed by either one.

21 hours ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

As far as I can tell, it's a mod for the PSP version of SVR2011 that adds wrestlers from 2K19.  Obviously, you need to be playing on the PC using an emulator.  There's a similar one out for the PS2 version, but I wasn't too impressed by either one.

That or emulator for Android or even Switch. I got one a couple of weeks ago but I don't enjoy them tbh

• 10 months later...