Brett's Texture Mods

xtremebrett

Hey, all! I know last gen modding is basically dead, but some people still enjoy what they can out of it, including myself :) So this topic will be dedicated to the texture mods I've worked on and will continue to work on. Sorry for no hair in the previews, as these will be previewed with X-Rey thanks to tekken57. Hope you all enjoy!

Roman Reigns Red Attire

DwN0nhw.jpg

DL: https://app.box.com/s/m94w7eogfdj8u6l0z7nktbfx1al7sx8d

AJ Styles 2K20

06p4QrV.jpg

DL: https://app.box.com/s/2mf2uaqe77q3ejgit7o311hmrv7ztcvn

AJ Styles Summerslam 2018 (WIP)

XPoIycH.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jvitorsantos05 said:

WWWWOOOOWWWWWWW, bro it's amazing

But how i put on the game?

Thanks man :)

It's probably the most simple thing to do: get the pac you want to put into the game and find the ID of the pac you want to replace it with (For example, I'll use the Reigns I put in the post, so ch368). Take the pach of the Roman Reigns mod and use X-Packer to inject it into a pac file and make sure the numbers within the pac file correspond to the id you want to replace (so it would be 00036802 since we're working with Reigns as an example). Use the update arc function to update the sizes within the arc files and replace the files back into the game.

If you're on Xbox 360, then the above method works perfectly from what I understand, but on PS3 there are a few differences. For PS3, you have to also edit the .def files using notepad or whatever you want to erase the "ch" from Reigns's pac list. So it would be 368.pac instead of ch368.pac. Also rename the pac file to only be the numbers (368.pac) and then replace those files in the game and everything should work fine :) If you need more help PM me

12 hours ago, xtremebrett said:

It's probably the most simple thing to do: get the pac you want to put into the game and find the ID of the pac you want to replace it with (For example, I'll use the Reigns I put in the post, so ch368). Take the pach of the Roman Reigns mod and use X-Packer to inject it into a pac file and make sure the numbers within the pac file correspond to the id you want to replace (so it would be 00036802 since we're working with Reigns as an example). Use the update arc function to update the sizes within the arc files and replace the files back into the game.

If you're on Xbox 360, then the above method works perfectly from what I understand, but on PS3 there are a few differences. For PS3, you have to also edit the .def files using notepad or whatever you want to erase the "ch" from Reigns's pac list. So it would be 368.pac instead of ch368.pac. Also rename the pac file to only be the numbers (368.pac) and then replace those files in the game and everything should work fine :) If you need more help PM me

I did that step by step, but when i select Roman Reigns and start a match, the game crashes and reboot my xbox 360

Edited by jvitorsantos05

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 12:06 AM, xtremebrett said:

Sorry, for the trouble but I wanted to ask you something? if I have my ps3 (with xploit) and a modified chxxx.pac file (example ch139.pac). and edit the .def and change the name and delete "ch" I leave 139.pac how do I install it? I modify the game (folder) or the dlc, or the installation data? I don't know where I should leave the .pac file if you could explain a little I would really appreciate it.

30 minutes ago, rafael_ignacio said:

Sorry, for the trouble but I wanted to ask you something? if I have my ps3 (with xploit) and a modified chxxx.pac file (example ch139.pac). and edit the .def and change the name and delete "ch" I leave 139.pac how do I install it? I modify the game (folder) or the dlc, or the installation data? I don't know where I should leave the .pac file if you could explain a little I would really appreciate it.

You need to update the arc files and def files in the game folder, but put the updated pac (139 as you said) in the GAMES folder's 2K14 game files.

And it's no trouble at all. Glad to help give back in any way I can :)

23 minutes ago, xtremebrett said:

You need to update the arc files and def files in the game folder, but put the updated pac (139 as you said) in the GAMES folder's 2K14 game files.

And it's no trouble at all. Glad to help give back in any way I can :)

thanks but i am new to editing 2k14 and i have no idea how to update arcs? Or are they the ones that come in the game updates? in that of the def files. I understand but that of arc .. not much?

or just edit the .def and delete the "ch" or leave it at 139.pac. Then I pass it to the game (Games) with the .pac and .def? the fs.dat file or something like that? What is in the folder (game) must be deleted and leave it there?

Edited by rafael_ignacio

7 minutes ago, rafael_ignacio said:

thanks but i am new to editing 2k14 and i have no idea how to update arcs? Or are they the ones that come in the game updates? in that of the def files. I understand but that of arc .. not much?

I'll PM you with an explanation :)