WWE 2K14 2020 Year

bruno22thegamer

@BlackBen83 @TheTechnicalSavage and @Matheus10 i want tag you!
Hello guys... Finally i'm back and i am so good... 
So with my return i will open my very official project that i will finish!
His name is WWE 2K14to20 
I choose 2k14 and not 2k17 because:

It has more entrances.
The caw mode is better.
You can make your own story and promo with Story mode.
I can make new moves with Move Editor.
Better KG's Tool.
Custom Render for Caws.

Here we go the following Roster:

RAW:

Raw1.png
Raw2.png
Raw3.png
Raw4.png

SMACKDOWN:

Smackdown1.png
Smackdown2.png
Smackdown3.png

NXT:

NXT1.png
NXT2.png
NXT3.png

DLC! You will choose the 100th caw!

DLC.png

CAWS IN PROGRESS... I WILL UPDATE WITH POST UNDER THIS!
ENJOY!

Edited by bruno22thegamer
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1

This thread could help a lot:

Btw, i could help you too, i can make some caws, arenas and titles i already had textures on my old pc. 

Not gonna lie, i don't ever use a women on game, i'll probably delete and add another caws on they spot lol 

This sounds great!  I'm assuming you're using the 360 version, since you mentioned KG's tool and custom renders.  My old 360 died last year, so right now, I'm trying to figure out how/if I can recover my old gamertag, switch it to a new console, and re-download all the DLC, since I already bought it when it came out.  Hopefully, I can get it all sorted out by the time you release this.

EDIT: Is that Beth Phoenix on the DLC page?

Edited by DoubleAgent74

11 hours ago, TheTechnicalSavage said:

This thread could help a lot:

Btw, i could help you too, i can make some caws, arenas and titles i already had textures on my old pc. 

Not gonna lie, i don't ever use a women on game, i'll probably delete and add another caws on they spot lol 

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/49523-caw-vault-cas-files-by-dbo2700-almost-700-caws-posted/

I think that this thread can help more

Thank you all guys...
First of all @TheTechnicalSavage and @jvitorsantos05 i will create superstars and womens from zero!
So i think i don't use these topics...
 @DoubleAgent74 yeah on XBOX 360 and all u need is the pack of Paul Wight and Virgil... i have LT 3.0. so... i can't have other DLC... if someone can help me great! ^ ^
P.S. yeah Beth Phoenix for HOF and Royal Rumble (2) returns and Dean Ambrose for leaving in good WWE.
@Ogreknee nope sorry it will be on XBOX 360!

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2020 at 6:21 PM, GRITZ 718 said:

A bit late here, but can this be run on a regular XBOX 360, or does it need to be modded? Also, will all created wrestlers have renders?

I'm guessing it has to be a modded 360 because of the sheer number of wrestlers that would have to be replaced.   And the fact that there are over four times as many women on this roster than in the original game.

• Too Sweet 1

• 3 weeks later...

Guys sorry i am finally out from Covid19 im fine, finally i can work about it, and I will buy also DLC... 

Yes they all have Renders

• Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

Render like i said.
As a graphic designer i did it in WWE 2K14 Style, with Red color layer and some Glow effects.

Jeff.png

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

Guys i introduce to you some replacements.

Scott Dawson: Shad Gaspard RIP and i want include him so:

Dash Wilder: JTG.

Kurt Angle: Austin Theory

Matt Hardy: Brendan Vink

Rusev: Jinder Mahal

Lio Rush : Karrion Kross

Ronda Rousey: Scarlett

The 100th CAW: Shane Thorne

(The previous caws will anyway on the caw downloable but not in the save)

Arena that i making: RAW 2020, RAW 2020 (Perfomance Center), Smackdown Fox 2020, Smackdown Fox 2020(Perfomance Center), NXT 2020, NXT 2020 (Perfomance Center), Wrestlemania 31, Wrestlemania 32, Wrestlemania 33, Wrestlemania 34, Wrestlemania 35, Wrestlemania 36.

@bruno22thegamerwill the arenas RAW 2020, RAW 2020 (Perfomance Center), Smackdown Fox 2020, Smackdown Fox 2020(Perfomance Center), NXT 2020, NXT 2020 (Perfomance Center), Wrestlemania 31, Wrestlemania 32, Wrestlemania 33, Wrestlemania 34, Wrestlemania 35, Wrestlemania 36 will be modded arenas for wwe 2k14?

On 5/16/2020 at 6:32 AM, bruno22thegamer said:

Guys sorry i am finally out from Covid19 im fine, finally i can work about it, and I will buy also DLC... 

Yes they all have Renders

That's not something I'd wish on anyone, but at least you pulled through.  Looking forward to your next update.

On 2/27/2020 at 2:03 AM, DoubleAgent74 said:

This sounds great!  I'm assuming you're using the 360 version, since you mentioned KG's tool and custom renders.  My old 360 died last year, so right now, I'm trying to figure out how/if I can recover my old gamertag, switch it to a new console, and re-download all the DLC, since I already bought it when it came out.  Hopefully, I can get it all sorted out by the time you release this.

EDIT: Is that Beth Phoenix on the DLC page?

You can. I recently did this. Buy a new Xbox 360, go to download profile, you type in your Microsoft email and password associated with the account. Then you go to download history and you should be able to recover your DLC. 

On 5/30/2020 at 1:59 AM, jvitorsantos05 said:

Will the caw formulas be uploaded on youtube? Cause i want to remake them on 2K15

Yes, but you need to insert some paint face logo... cause i will add some of them

I just made a Keith Lee CAW. His moveset is accurated and i create his finishers (Final Flash & Ground Zero), now i just need to renderize. 

I could send it to you when i finish it, and you just inject with Mod Tool on the save.  (if you want of course lol)

I been play 2K14 lately, and i make a lot of those new moves, it probably could help you and save your time. 

Edited by TheTechnicalSavage

• 2 weeks later...

I can help you with some wrestlers mods which i can create from scratch
But i only have a ps3
I wont be able to personally test out the 360 versions!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...