Are Dennis-Bieser's Mods still available?

CaptainDClarke

Does anyone have the Dennis-Bieser mods for Yokozuna and Hogan? They look amazing!  It says to message him for the link but then says that he is not receiving messages! Noob... please help!

6 hours ago, CaptainDClarke said:

Does anyone have the Dennis-Bieser mods for Yokozuna and Hogan? They look amazing!  It says to message him for the link but then says that he is not receiving messages! Noob... please help!

Nah, he's gone from modding (at least for now) and he's taken his mods with him. We're not supposed to share other people's work around here either. I feel your pain though ... I missed out on them too. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, CaptainDClarke said:

Yes . But he charges for them now. $15-75 per mod. 

• Haha 1

He has his own Blog He Posts  mods on it  I actually talked to him on there last week  he said he wasn't coming back to Modding in General and He actually Stole @matt2282p Shawn Michaels Mod which I think is wrong and  messed up There should be a rule or ban for a action like that.

Edited by GamingNinja86
  • Yes! 2

On 2/19/2020 at 10:57 AM, prowrestling said:

I'd be willing to pay for them, I just have no idea how to reach him.

I was able to find his blog (where he sells them) by Googling his name and WWE 2K19 (or something similar - I forget the exact search I did)

$75 for a single mod seems very high to me though, even if it is great quality

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 7:57 PM, prowrestling said:

Does not respond and now charges for mods? I've seen screenshots of his mods. What a wasted talent, I say, because he hasn't the spririt of a modder. I hope he comes to his senses!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/12/2021 at 6:50 PM, mattydoo189 said:

If anyone is checking this out, I recently tried donating 15 for one of his mods, and he never got back to me by email. What a scam.

Hi,

Did he put up a recent post on the smacktalks forum about modders having to donate or on his website? 

As far as I know , he hasn't put up a post on his  thread for close to 2 years now.

Its been well documented that he's retired from modding so it wouldn't make sense responding to an old post on his thread regarding donations for mods .

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace