porting entrances

RohanIsPrince

please anybody help me i want to port adam cole evt from 2k19 to 2k18 but the problem is that when i open wwe 2k19 evt file in pac editor 2 files come 2 bpe files when i click on 2nd bpe file 0000.oodle files

2 hours ago, RohanIsPrince said:

please anybody help me i want to port adam cole evt from 2k19 to 2k18 but the problem is that when i open wwe 2k19 evt file in pac editor 2 files come 2 bpe files when i click on 2nd bpe file 0000.oodle files

The oodle files are a 2k19 compression. This compression can't be read in 2k18 .

What needs to be done is each oodle file needs to be decompressed into pac file and a new bpe file built from the pac files using X-packer or repac.

Ive decompressed the files, rebuilt and reinjected. Here is a zip containing the entrance file, effects file and cae_item  file which will enable you select the entrance in the Create Entrance from the list (Adam Cole)  or assign with data editor (select 567)

https://mega.nz/#!oAxRjKIB!3xvr4ECZCC06iwoMsLsv55Vt_G6IFHLbA6VIHzuQkS0

Edited by squaredcirclefan

12 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The oodle files are a 2k19 compression. This compression can't be read in 2k18 .

What needs to be done is each oodle file needs to be decompressed into pac file and a new bpe file built from the pac files using X-packer or repac.

Ive decompressed the files, rebuilt and reinjected. Here is a zip containing the entrance file, effects file and cae_item  file which will enable you select the entrance in the Create Entrance from the list (Adam Cole)  or assign with data editor (select 567)

https://mega.nz/#!oAxRjKIB!3xvr4ECZCC06iwoMsLsv55Vt_G6IFHLbA6VIHzuQkS0

Thanks bro for this and for replying me i want to know how you decompress it then rebuilt it and then reinjected please tell me i also want to do it btw i playing 2k18 because 19 and 20 both running slow motion in universe and play mode and 2k18 running smooth so this is the reason i want to add new players in 2k18

• Like 1