đź’€SOUL RIDER'S CAW ENTERPRISESđź’€ - Rich Swann, Rohit Raju & Sami Callihan Uploaded

Soul RiderX

6 hours ago, RedSkinnedSavage said:

Thanks a bunch! I appreciate you responding man! I also just wanted to tell you i had to edit your Chris Masters though as the face textures wouldn’t load for me, i fully credit @GamingNinja86for the texture but i just thought id let you know Chris Masters wasn’t working brother

Yeah it's a known problem that caws made before the patches are pretty much screwed. Didn't got around to adjust him, but I'm glad you managed.

11 hours ago, CPfromGV said:

Great work, man. Just downloaded 2k20 yesterday because of the PSN sale. First two CAWs I downloaded were yours. Cheers.

Humbled. Thank you vey much for supporting, hope you do enjoy them. đź‘Ť

These are incredible. Out of interest where did you get the Lance Archer logos? I'm making him for PC but really struggling to find decent photos for some of them, spent all day searching (the murderhawk monster patch on his left leg being one example!)?

On 5/2/2020 at 10:32 PM, jimmyacon said:

These are incredible. Out of interest where did you get the Lance Archer logos? I'm making him for PC but really struggling to find decent photos for some of them, spent all day searching (the murderhawk monster patch on his left leg being one example!)?

Thanks you man. And I think I got much of the logos from his match at Wrestle Kingdom and his debut at AEW. About the patch, I custom made it. I don't mind sharing those logos if you want, just hit me up on a PM and I'll send them over mate.

About Garza, I don't think there is any need for a new one, there are already a bunch of really good looking ones on CC.
Orange Cassidy has been uploaded to CC.

Edited by Soul RiderX

you do fantabulous work!, i have a bunch of these, and will download more, they are so detailed and look fantastic in the game, im glad you did a real Edge!  i hate the in game one, and Macho Man is pretty terrible aswell, i have a downloaded one i use on the PC version.

• Like 1

Eh  descargado algunos luchadores tu yo, pero no me sale con la indumentaria, ni las imagen del rostro de los luchadores.Sabras como puedo arreglarlo.

4 hours ago, nirv0726@gmail.com said:

Eh  descargado algunos luchadores tu yo, pero no me sale con la indumentaria, ni las imagen del rostro de los luchadores.Sabras como puedo arreglarlo.

Probablemente haya alcanzado el límite del logotipo, y siente que el juego no le notifica al respecto, solo sigue descargando cosas pero sin las imágenes. Debería ir a imágenes, luego a la utilidad de eliminación, y eliminar todos los logotipos no utilizados, y luego volver a descargar los graznidos.