Best Game Ever

WWE2KJustin223

I Have A LOt of Ideas I Have to make the greatest WWE Game ever. 
with all my Ideas i wish 2K Make this game the last Wrestling Game ever
Please If Anyone can Make a Wrestling game with these features i would love you
This 2K Game needs to be the last ever.
1-Add unlimited CAWS
2-Remove the 20 Download Daily Limit and put Unlimited
3-Update The Attires in a Weekley base
4-ADD GM Mode
5-Bring Back create a story with every single story from all the games
6-Add all moves from all games With Add New Moves in a Daily Basis
7-Bring back my favorite WWE Rival storyline the Betrayal when Diva turned against superstar sides with rival i loved that in Universe Mode
8-New Custom Features
9-Fix Everything in a Daily Basis
10-Add Intergender Matches
11-Make Universe Mode better and add all the Universe mode cutscenes from all the other games and add over 500 new cutscenes with a dinner cutscene and a Kiss cutscene and a Diva cheats with a superstar like Lana and Lashley PLus Add New Cutscenes in UNiverse Mode and Create a Story in a Daily Basis
12-Bring Back I Quit Match,Inferno Match,Buried Alive match,and more
13-Special Guest Refs
14-Leave Rumble Under the Ring
15-Bring back Create a Finisher
16-Tag Team Imports To Universe/Gm Mode
17-Add War Games
18-Have A Request Form in the Game only in Create Features and Universe Mode
19-More Weapons and add new Weapons in a Weekley Basis
20-fatal 5 way,8,10,12,14,16,18,20 man and Diva Tag Matches,8,10,12,14,16,18,20 Intergender Tag Matches
21-Shared Community Creations Between Ps4,Xbox one and PC
22-The Ability To Upload Music from Sites
23-Custom Ring Announcers,Interviewers,and Play by Play and Color Communtary also have them as a Create a Feature
24-Triple Threat and Multi Man Rivalries plus Triple Threat and Tag Rivalries with Betrayal storyline
25-Roster Editing
26-#1 Contender Tag match and Matches,we had that in #2k14
27-Open Challenge Matches
28-Create 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 Team Factions and make Factions Downloadable
29-Add NXT UK Blackpool UK,Greatest Royal Rumble,Evolution,World's Collide,Crown Jewel,Wargames,Halftime Heat Arenas and add more Arenas in a Monthly Basis with all Promotions
30-More Superstar Reactions and Crowd Reactions and add more in a Daily Basis
31-Roster Invasion Cutscenes and Wrestling Promotion Invasion Cutscenes
32-Add Less Legends,More Current Day Wreslters
33-More Call Names and Custom Call Names Please and add more in a daily basis
34-Create A Entrance with Custom Taunts,Custom Ring Walk with updates in a daily basis
35-Block Players from Online Matches Only
36-Please Add Options updates daily
37-Add WWE Draft and a Cross Promotion Draft
38-add 5vs1 4vs1 3vs1 2vs1 and more in a Daily basis
39-Add Bra and Panties matches the ability to rip the clothes off,hair vs hair matches,Kiss my A## Match
40-Add L**b**n storylines
41-Add Lumberjack Matches
42-Create A Comeback
43-50-60 men and Diva Royal Rumble with the winning cutscene is from the SVR 2005 with no pausing
44-Add Tag Team Promos
45-Add Create A Comeback
46-Add All The Themes from the Past wwe 2k games from Shut your mouth to wwe 2k20
47-Customisable Camera Angles
48-Daily Updates to the Game
49-Legends Showcase,Diva Showcase,WWE Showcase,All Promotion Showcase
50-Male And Feamle MyCareer,Tag Team MyCareer,Stable MyCareer,Husband and Wife Mycareer
51-Less to No Glitches if Glitches happen we fix them in a Daily Update
52-add 4K-8K Graphics and make Graphics The Best
53-Expanded Universe Mode
54-Improving the Pin System
55-Shorter to No Load Times
56-Infinite Weapons and all weapons in every match type
57-Place Tables and Ladders Anywhere
58-Have Intergender Titles
59-Remove the clothing collision on all items
60-Unlimited Attires
61-Advance AI
62-Winner Takes all Match means women and male titles
63-Deeper Create an Entrance
64-Real Weight Detection option to turn off
65-Add All Wrestlemania Entrances from all Wrestlemania with Special Guests
66-Add Celebrity Superstars from Requests

67-ADD More Support only PC Please

68-ADD Custom Mods only PC Please

69-ADD Mods to PC Please to Expand the Game's Life Cycle

70-The Servers will never go down ever even 60 years

71-Have 6 Sided Rings

72-Custom Titantrons

73-Controls from WWE 2k14 the best Controls ever

74-CAW customize  NPCs such as the crowd, the referee, announcers and commentators, and maybe even entrance-specific companions (ex. Adam Rose's Rosebuds) for CAWs.

75-Male King of The Ring,Female King of THe Ring,Faction King of The Ring,Tag Team King of the Ring,King and Queen Of the Ring with Wedding Cutscene

IF you have Any Ideas/Wishlist Ideas i would love to hear them and if they are good I'll include them in the List

Edited by WWE2KJustin223

A lot of this sounds really nice. I especially love the idea of them officially supporting modding. It seems like with 2k20, they purposefully wanted to block modding. This was a big blow to whether I purchase future games. 

@jamesmichaelsSupporting Modding is a huge thing in games today. I Don't Like Companies Block Modding it takes the Creative away and it sucks. IT's was a huge blow to whether games. Why Skyrim,San Andreas,Fallout 4,And GTA 5 games live this Long? Today their making mods everyday

• 3 weeks later...

I like plenty of these ideas.

However, I tend to think the best improvements would be to gameplay that would affect almost ALL matches.

For example, I still think there are too many user-generated one counts instead of two counts late in a match. At my place, I have a house rule where you can only kick out at 2. It'd be nice if this were finally properly tuned. Just make the kickout bar way smaller at 1 and a bit bigger at 2. Not hard.

I do think some of your ideas are probably technically impossible. Unlimited save slots? Should be a thing on PC but they'd need a dedicated structure that would need to be distinct from consoles.

No loading times? Next to impossible. Assets need to be loaded.

Whenever I read threads with 50 crazy features, I usually walk out of it thinking, "Just give me better gameplay." Harder hits. Better collision. Many, many more animations. More drama. Better commentary when we're deep in a five-star match that makes it sound like they actually care. Better AI. Excitement.

That's the stuff I really want. The simple stuff. The long list of features doesn't excite me unless the core gameplay were really freshened and polished.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As is well explained by @Clarityman I would choose the gameplay, and finally a better speed in game.

Too often, and especially for me during tag team matches, I have huge lags, and sometimes in 1vs1 too. If that's all it was. I'd rather have in-game a big acceleration :D  to make the experience even better, and more realistic.

• Like 2