Remove cloak and head piece to undertaker '98 entrance attire

Wolfstrike28

Hello all, 

So i have a question I had on my mind. In WWE 2k19, how do you edit ring attires for a wrestler? For example, The undertaker's Summerslam '98 entrance attire is really authentic and true to the attire he wore  at the PPV.  However, the undertaker didn't wear that entrance attire ever match in '97-'98. Instead, the entrance attire didn't have such a long cloak nor that back attachment that's near his head area. How do i go about removing the hanging cloak and the hood part of his entrance attire for the Wrestlemania attire?

Is it something that's not possible? Or is it possible? Has anyone actually done this before? I always been curious to give this a try if I could. 

--Wolf

Thanks again for anyone who takes a chance to review my topic. 

---Wolf

3 hours ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

Hello all, 

So i have a question I had on my mind. In WWE 2k19, how do you edit ring attires for a wrestler? For example, The undertaker's Summerslam '98 entrance attire is really authentic and true to the attire he wore  at the PPV.  However, the undertaker didn't wear that entrance attire ever match in '97-'98. Instead, the entrance attire didn't have such a long cloak nor that back attachment that's near his head area. How do i go about removing the hanging cloak and the hood part of his entrance attire for the Wrestlemania attire?

Is it something that's not possible? Or is it possible? Has anyone actually done this before? I always been curious to give this a try if I could. 

--Wolf

Thanks again for anyone who takes a chance to review my topic. 

---Wolf

Which of the Undertaker models are you referring to.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

maxresdefault.jpgUndertaker 99 model

Is this entrance attire in 2k19. I believe this attire ID is ch34614 which isn't in my CH folder. Can you confirm if this file is in your pac\ch folder.?

2 hours ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

Okay. So looks like I'm incorrect. This model with the cloak is in WWE 2k18 not WWE 2k19. Well that cloak Is in the creations section. Could we edit that somehow?

In 2k19, the entrance attire file with the cloak was removed from the game, so the game use the in-ring attire for the entrance.

The cloak object is in the entrance attire ch34614.pac. This fil needs to be decompressed and  the yobj file opened in x-Rey or reshape to view the objects. The cloak object can then be unrendered so it's invisible in the game.

Or you can just remove the entrance attire file.

The cloak object in creations is not the object shown in the entrance.

I will have a look at the file later today.

• Woo 1

Any updates for this on WWE 2k18 or WWE 2k19?

In WWE 2k18, the cloak object is part of the entrance attire. You just need to remove the entrance file ch34614.pac from the 2k18 pac\ch folders. This file isn't in 2k19.

If you remove the cloak object from the entrance attire file, all that's left is the inring attire.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

I think i understand what you mean. But that's not quite what i was looking for. So you notice in that entrance attire, there is a a head piece there? And on the back part of the attire, there is also hanging cape? How do you remove that head piece and that hanging cape portion? I don't want to remove the entire entrance attire, just edit. 

3 hours ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

I think i understand what you mean. But that's not quite what i was looking for. So you notice in that entrance attire, there is a a head piece there? And on the back part of the attire, there is also hanging cape? How do you remove that head piece and that hanging cape portion? I don't want to remove the entire entrance attire, just edit. 

If you look at the images of the cloak object previewed here in X-Rey, you will see the entrance attire is all one piece. One way of separating the object is by modifying the object in 3D modelling software like 3D Studio Max or Blender. Its not what can be done in the game.

jT1bVB3.png

4wlBgu2.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

Got ya. Thanks Fam. Probably my last question, is there free version of X-Rey that exist? I know it seems like every year one is released.  And what about Xpacker? 

Both are paid tools

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

Is any of the freeware software capable of doing this for WWE 2k19? And can I edit this cloak attire through the CAS items since it's there in WWE 2k19?

Hi,

The freeware which can extract the cloak object is Reshape, but it still has to be modified in 3D Studio max or blender which isn't a free tool.

I'm not sure you can edit CAS parts in the game.

• Like 1

But the CAS part for this particular item can be done in reshape? and if i select it in game... it'll have the edits for it made?

no, you need to modify the object in a 3d editing program

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I want to pursue this project again actually. Can I edit the CAS undertaker Wrestlemania 14 jacket? or I won't be able to do that since it's a CAS? If I can, how do i find out what the object's ID number is? And from my understanding, I extract this cloak with Reshape but edit it in blender?

9 minutes ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

I want to pursue this project again actually. Can I edit the CAS undertaker Wrestlemania 14 jacket? or I won't be able to do that since it's a CAS? If I can, how do i find out what the object's ID number is? And from my understanding, I extract this cloak with Reshape but edit it in blender?

Hi,

from what I know, you will need the new version of X Packer to extract CAS Parts from the attire pac file. It can’t be done with Reshape. CAS attire Parts can’t also be edited in-game.

One way of finding out the object number ID is to decompress the CAS thumbnaiL pac file which contains images of the CAS parts in the game by category. The ID’s of these files are in hex format. When you locate the image of the cloak, you can then convert the ID to decimal which will enable you know which of the pac files contain the attire object.

• Like 1