Hi all, here are some of my trons in bk2 format that I wanted to share with the community.

I will do my best to update the post.

Ready to inject in the format you want with CCT.

Link to the trons folder : Titantrons Era's folders

Link to the new custom GFX folder : Full GFX custom creation

Link for the WWE 2022 intro (Wrestlemania Backlash) : https://mega.nz/file/wPkyQDgR#v0nGWitsxBTA-82nNKG-75bmWZ1OnO7CYz9mAiA9HdU

I'm updating this post with new links, containing a new space where I put the old trons, new ones, and GFX (I'm trying to make some good ones).

Don't hesitate to leave a comment if there is something missing. Or PM me.

Hope you enjoy

Ben

If some trons are missing let me know.

Hope you enjoy ;)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
List updated (20/09/2020)
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

9 hours ago, cosmiccryptid said:

Lots of great stuff in here! Thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks dude, I hope you enjoy.

I'll update later this post with more trons that I've, I didn't have enough time to load everything last night :p 

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons : The Briscoe's and Teddy Hart added (26/01/2020)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons : The Briscoe's, Forgotten Sons and Teddy Hart added (26/01/2020)

@trikey I'm currently re-work the Forgotten Sons tron because of its really big size. Plus I have a second one to convert as well. I'll update the post very soon, between some Stardom renders and others new modded superstars like new Edge 2020 or others WWE 2020 to finish too.

And I have added the list in the first post too :)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Added this evening, link in first post

- Gail Kim TNA

- The Forgotten Sons (2 different trons)

- Bully Ray ROH

- The OC 2020

- Moose TNA

- Jeff Jarrett TNA

- Scott Steiner TNA

- Christopher Daniels TNA / ROH

- Kurt Angle TNA

- Ric Flair TNA

- Tommy Dreamer TNA

- Lena Yada custom

- Matt Sydal TNA / ROH

Enjoy :) 

Ben

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons : TNA Trons Updloaded, FORGOTTEN SONS (2 trons) and New Original Club 2020 (05/02/2020)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 3:21 AM, trikey said:

any chance of making a brodus clay?

Brodus Clay (2 different trons) added.

Plus

- Mike Hitchman "Wild Boar"

- Grizzled Young Veterans

- Tyson T-Bone & Saxon Huxley

- IMPERIUM

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, superman108w said:

im trying to learn how to convert video files to bk2 files, can you teach me Great One!

Me too, I haven't found a post or video tutorial about how to make titatrons,mini,ramp,apron and wall videos. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@superman108w & @Elegido2016 i used three online program to download some YouTube video, cut only 10 / 15 sec on the net with a program, and convert, again in .avi on the net before convert in bk2 files with RadTools.

Thank you man, Do you know which programs should I use to make a complete custom GFXs (Mini, ramp, wall,apron)? I want to start uploading content on smacktalks

• Yes! 1

ive tried RAD Tools it only converts to bik files / trying to find out how to convert the bik into bk2/ can i get the link for the RAD Tool that your using????

Edited by superman108w
  • Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 8:32 PM, Elegido2016 said:

Thank you man, Do you know which programs should I use to make a complete custom GFXs (Mini, ramp, wall,apron)? I want to start uploading content on smacktalks

@Elegido2016 @superman108w Hi sorry for the late response, and yes, I will reply to this message this evening step by step with the links of each program used. 

For the minitron, ramp and wall, you can resize one part of the basic titantron with a web program I used (I'll tell you this evening). and download it in mp4. Just convert it in avi and in bk2 with RadTools.

Also note that the technique I use will not arrange the names on the left and right (as seen in some mini in the Smackdown arena for example). At that time you should use Photoshop Video if I'm not mistaken.

The technique that I propose is home-made :D this will especially allow to recover animations from the original trons, record 5sec for example, and play them in a loop during the wrestler entrance.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

@Elegido2016 & @superman108w Hi :) and sorry again for the late answer.

Here's how I convert my custom tron. 

1 - Download one tron or custom tron on YouTube and convert it in mp4 video with :

https://www.y2mate.com/fr10/convert-youtube or https://notube.net/convert-fr/fr (if the first link doesn't convert the video, this one work really fine).

2 - Cut and/or resize the tron (just 15sec is really good for the game), or all the part you want to do (mini or others) here :

https://online-video-cutter.com/fr/

3 - You need an .avi format for Rad Video Tools to convert in .bk2, go here (it's free for 5 videos max), go to convert video, and select .avi :

https://www.online-convert.com/fr

4 - Open RadTools, select your tron .avi and "bink it", before bink the video, in the second window that just appeared just change the last letter of the files ".bik" by "bk2". And go bink your future trons and show videos ;)

Wait, and when it's "done", congrats ! :D 

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons (and How I convert Trons) : TNA Trons Updloaded, FORGOTTEN SONS (2 trons) and New Original Club 2020 (08/02/2020)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons (and How I convert Trons) : AEW Bea Priestley, Jurassic Express, and Hikaru Shida trons (24/04/2020)
On 4/28/2020 at 3:10 PM, Johngs said:

Hey, would it be possible to convert D'Lo Brown, Gangrel and Viscera titantrons for the game?

I can see when I'll have the time. I'll try :) 

Ben