Hi all, added today some new trons I have worked this last week to update my game. You can found those in the updated trons folder.

- Kenny Omega'20

- The Rascalz (Action Packed)

- Killer Kelly'20

- David Starr'20 (Independant)

- Sami Callihan ICU'20

- Mercedes Martinez'20 (NXT)

Show & PPV trons folder : requested by @iliketurtles

- Raw'21 Opening (Note the main theme, that I have "cut", is available in the specific theme folder named RAW'21 - The Search (cut)) ;) 

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons : RAW'21 (and theme), and new'20 trons added (17/01/2021)
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CyberOcelot said:

Followed the tags here for Dexter Lumis and Dave Mastiff, but didn't find them on the list? 

I forgot to download them, it's done in the NXT / NXT UK folder, thanks for telling me.

Ben

• Glorious 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons : RAW'21 (and theme), and new'20 trons added (28/01/2021)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons : Sasha Banks'20/21 tron (remake & music synchronized), RAW'21 (and theme), and new'20 trons added (02/02/2021)
On 2/9/2021 at 3:12 AM, CyberOcelot said:

Trying to get King Corbin GFX, but everyone points to this one, but the link has been dead for a long while with no alternatives. :(

Can you help me out? 

I'll do this evening with the official WWE original tron.

• Too Sweet 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all, some updated trons in a new folder, the 2021 updated trons :

Tag Teams

- Aliyah & Vanessa Borne

- Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzales

- Mandy Rose & Dana Brooke

- Nikki Cross & Alexa Bliss

- Spitfire Warriors (Kayden Carter & Kacy Catanzaro)

- The Hurt Business

- The Mega Powers (custom)

- Perros Del Mal

Wrestlers :

- Joaquin Wilde

- Joseph Conners

- CM Punk (new)

- Macho Man Randy Savage

- Matt Sydal (AEW)

- Nick Aldis (NWA)

- Perro Aguayo Jr

- Raul Mendoza

- Travis Banks

N.B : Note that for the team titantrons ,a number is written at the end, for example for Aliyah and Vanessa Borne, the number "153" is written. This is the number to enter as evt. with Wrestleminus (number 15300).
But you can inject it wherever you want. If you want an update by "Region" for the Stringfile, let me know here.

I have edited the third line corresponding to France with the names of the teams so that you can copy them in your region and thus assign a name to your titantrons.

Enjoy.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons : Sasha Banks'20/21 tron (remake & music synchronized), RAW'21 (and theme), and new'2021 Women Tag Teams trons added (22/06/2021)

Big updates in the Trons'21, added in HD :

- Chris Benoit 2002

- Chyna 1999

- DanHausen ROH

- Hollywood Hulk Hogan

- Hulk Hogan 2018

- Jungle Boy

- Kris Statlander 2021

- Lance Archer 2021

- Road Dogg 2011-2016

- Young Bucks ROH

- Sabu 2006

- Victoria 2021

There is still a lot of work to be done, like The Way for example.

See you later and enjoy ;)

Ben 

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons : New HD trons added (22/06/2021)
  • 4 months later...
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons HD : AEW Dynamite 2021 (with theme Synch), IMPACT! Rebellion (with theme) added (31/10/2021)

Hi all,

Just added tonight new HD fullscreen show + theme in the SHOW / PPVs .bk2 folder :

- AEW Dynamite 2021 (with CM Punk) and the theme sync in .wem

- AEW Dark 2021 (2 fullscreens) with theme "Rise"

- ECW 2008 with theme.

- IMPACT! Rebellion with theme too.

- NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 & 15 with theme too.

More are coming.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons HD : AEW Dynamite & Dark 2021 (with theme Synch), ECW 2008 (w.theme) IMPACT! Rebellion (with theme), NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 & 15 (w.theme) added (01/11/2021)
  • 1 month later...

Added yesterday night.

- AEW trons : Dean Malenko, Jay Lethal, Jeff Cobb, Lucha Bros (Full Gear'21), Bryan Danielson, Darby Allin, Death Triangle, Ethan Page, Jamie Hayter, Jurassic Express, Malakai Black, PAC (Dailys Place), Red Velvet, Brandi Rhodes'21, CM Punk, Miro Redeemer, Paul Wight, Andrade El Idolo.

- IMPACT! trons : Brian Myers, Angelina Love, Davey Richards'17, Jordynne Grace, Sienna, Tasha Steelz, FinJuice, Matt Cardona, Moose'21.

- NJPW / Stardom trons : Bushi, Hiromu Takahashi, Kris Wolf.

- WWE : Jordan Devlin'20, Doudrop, The Boogeyman, New Age Outlaws'14, Finn Balor'16 (Balor Club), Bruno Sammartino, Barry Windham.

N.B : For the Lucha Bros (Full Gear"21) tron, the .wem has been synch for the game. Same for the Balor Club tron.

Enjoy.

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons HD / Themes .wem : AEW Dynamite & Dark 2021 (with theme Synch), ECW 2008 (w.theme) IMPACT! Rebellion (with theme), NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 & 15 (w.theme) added (14/12/2021)

Added & updated with its recalibrated in game .wem themes of :

- Adam Scheer - Rise (2 themes, one with intro, the second with intro cut, better if you use the Braun Strowman entrance).

- Jordan Devlin'20 - The Dragon of Jerusalem

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons HD / Themes .wem : Adam Scherr'21 & El Phantasmo'21 (synch), WWF/AE trons added (16/02/2022)

Hey all,

A small update with HD titantrons from the WWF / Attitude Era added in the WWF folder. The "crossed out" are being processed resized in HD and will be uploaded shortly.

I'm in the process of editing my CAE_item10 so that it includes as many of the current titantrons (ROH/NJPW/AEW) as possible as well as the gold ones (WWF/Attitude Era).

- LWO

- Barry Windham

- Big John Studd

- Bruno Sammartino

- Cactus Jack

- Demolition (WWE'12)

- Hacksaw Jim Duggan

- Jazz '03

- Ken Shamrock '99

- Magnum TA

- Mankind

- New Age Outlaws

- New Jack (ECW)

- NWO Wolfpack

- Raven (WCW)

- Sable '03-04

- Sable '98

- Steve Blackman

- Tatsumi Fujinami

- The Boogeyman

- The Brood

- The Hart Foundation

- The Radicalz

- The Rock '00

- X-Pac (Raw is War)

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons HD / Themes .wem : Rick Steiner, The Von Erichs, Fabulous Freebirds, Adam Scherr'21 & El Phantasmo'21 (synch), WWF/AE trons added (31/03/2022)

Added today trons for :

- Rick Steiner

- The Von Erichs

- The Fabulous Freebirds

note the 0-1 tron for the Von Erichs & the Fabulous Freebirds is for the current RAW / Smackdown size tron, just the nameplate.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, YOKHALIL said:

Hey BlackBen, where would I find side trons etc.? I'm having trouble finding side trons for people I'm porting into 2k19. 

I think you can find many GFX on PWM site.

I only make wall, mini for AE superstars or other Stardom, AJPW, NOAH, Indy, ect.. but it's custom, just to have a wall, minitron. I use the ramp to inject the theme music without having to use Sound Editor, so I can keep the tracks for the tag team.

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, detourne said:

Hey Ben, Are you still hosting trons anywhere?

Thanks for all the great content over the years.

Hey, thanks I'm currently working on some custom GFX for 2k19, I need to get another host for the mass of titantrons I have, and make some space for myself too. I don't forget you all, and I'll update the post soon when I could.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Glorious 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 converted bk2 Titantrons HD / Themes .wem : Rick Steiner, The Von Erichs, Fabulous Freebirds, Adam Scherr'21 & El Phantasmo'21 (synch), WWF/AE trons added (04/11/2022)

I'm updating this post with new links, containing a new space where I put the old trons, new ones, and GFX (I'm trying to make some good ones). 

I still have a lot to put on the site, I already spent the evening on it, I still have to sort out the last trons, about half of what is already on Mega. So be patient  :)

Don't hesitate to leave a comment if there is something missing that you need. Or PM me.

See in first post for the link.

Enjoy.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1