TheCAWard

Hello everyone,i've made an account here hoping i'll get answers finally.So i want to ask does anyone still has an Code-X account and is able to access it now ? The thing is i wanted some codes from the site and appearently some game sections are protected (unaccesible without an account) and making an account is impossible due to the security check not showing up.If someone still has access to the site with an account please PM me or respond to this post,im in serious need of some codes.Thanks in advance.

Well instead of wasting time im gonna post the codes i need for anyone wanting to help.Before any of you ask im already aware of the codes here but im looking for psp codes i know the majority of users aren't familiar with the psp games but all i am asking for is a copy paste job.
Anyways here are the codes i need
SVR 2011 ULUS/NTSC PSP
Tattoo Sizing Modifiers
SVR 2010 ULUS/NTSC PSP (i know this is the svr 2011 section,but there's no reason to make another topic about the same thing)
Hacked Layers: Logo Appearance Fix codes
Moveset Modifiers:Universal
Left/Right/Both Modifiers
Announcer Introduction modifiers (CAWS) with the superstar call names values
For anyone wanting to help either PM me or reply to this post.Thank you.

Edited by KovfefeDaMan

1 hour ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

Best chances are to use the way back machine if you're trying to use a site that can no longer be seen.

Hey akeem thanks alot for replying at least,also want to thank you for digging up brienj's hack,really useful.Anyways i've already tried the wayback machine and recovered some codes but sadly the ones mentioned aren't archived,i really don't care that much about other codes but what's im really in need of are the hacked layer logo fix codes.I have posted on caws.ws a site that was affiliated with CDX but the guys over there just really don't care about anything on their site as they are no longer affiliated.

Edited by KovfefeDaMan

2 hours ago, KovfefeDaMan said:

Hey akeem thanks alot for replying at least,also want to thank you for digging up brienj's hack,really useful.Anyways i've already tried the wayback machine and recovered some codes but sadly the ones mentioned aren't archived,i really don't care that much about other codes but what's im really in need of are the hacked layer logo fix codes.I have posted on caws.ws a site that was affiliated with CDX but the guys over there just really don't care about anything on their site as they are no longer affiliated.

Yeah man, this site isn't the best place to ask those questions. Svr 2010 and '11 modding is dead here. In general, no one on this site is interested in giving answers to issues that were solved on this forum 10 years ago, not realizing that those topics have long been deleted or that one solution to one game doesn't translate to the other.  Im trying my best to build this community back up, but it's gotta to be a collaborative effort. My guess is that if you cannot find the the codes on a code-x website archive, and unless someone has the codes stored on an old drive, chances are those codes are long gone man ☹️

11 hours ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

Yeah man, this site isn't the best place to ask those questions. Svr 2010 and '11 modding is dead here. In general, no one on this site is interested in giving answers to issues that were solved on this forum 10 years ago, not realizing that those topics have long been deleted or that one solution to one game doesn't translate to the other.  Im trying my best to build this community back up, but it's gotta to be a collaborative effort. My guess is that if you cannot find the the codes on a code-x website archive, and unless someone has the codes stored on an old drive, chances are those codes are long gone man ☹️

Thanks alot Akeem for being supportive an all,really appreciate it.The site is actually still up the issue is just like i mentioned in the first post is that the section where the codes i need are is unaccessible without an account and code-x's account registeration system is broken.So in a nutshell only someone with a Code-X account might be able to access those sections.Also i really appreciate the effort for resurrecting this community.All i know of is just psp modding and a bit of a newbie in it but i hope i could help you in anything i could.