Need help changing a modded arena

Piper

Hey, so I'm trying to change up @JMannySummerslam '92  by giving the sky a different color. I already extract the dds files I needed & did the changes I want. I saved them then I inject the new dds files back into the 03E8.zlib file. I rebuild def but the arena is still the same. I'm not too sure whyI'm not seeing the changes

Hey once again. Still cant figuring this out why nothing is changing in game for me, heres what I'm trying to change:

6VUkFAs.jpg

I want to change the color of the sky since its not a true "outdoor" arena. I already got the needed textures from the 03E8.zlib file from arstadium0001.pac

oakKtVB.jpg

According to what JManny told me, I should change these three dds files that I circle in red in order to achieve what I need. I already editing them  for a evening setting.

sky_day.dds  file size is 1.47kb & both sky_evening.dds & sky_night.dds file size is 1.12kb. When its time for me to save the file, I made sure to save them to the correct size when I first extracted them. Heres the options I used for sky_day.dds:

TSgOUHA.jpg

Then for both sky_evening.dds & sky_night.dds I save them with these settings:

O36scEm.jpg

Here where I'm hitting a wall. I rebuild a texture archive with the new dds sky files included to make a new 03E8.pac file in different programs like X-Packer & rePac then I inject that file back into arstadium0001.pac but nothing changing. I dont know where I'm messing up at

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to go back to this thread to say thanks to @JManny , I was able to change the color of the sky now.

C5vulI6.jpg

YsYt9eh.jpg

If anyone wants the files for these different sky's, I upload the folders on my mega. All you have to do is go to pac/arena/entrance & replace arentrance00118.pac from one of the folders ( I included the original file with the daytime sky) & then rebuild Chunk0.def

https://mega.nz/fm/fpU3wKSC

All credit goes to @JManny for his wonderful classic Arenas mod, thank you. Now I gotta figure out how to  "put some butts in those seats" (in Tony Schiavone's voice) right near the entranceway

• Like 1