Video tutorial: WWE 2K14 - How to add DLC character with X-Packer 10

Impaler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 9:55 AM, Impaler said:

Finally.. I have made my first video tutorial. Shoutout to the guys who helped me learn and taught me, you know who you are! ;)

@Nic2724 @Swooog  @BrianMella57  maybe you will find it useful.

Do you by any chancee know how to edit the save file for svr 2011? I've followed this tutorial of yours, and I can say that it works for svr 2011 up to the savedata.dat. Svr 2011 needs to be uncompressed with Le Fluffie to use the "Save data extracted save file" option in xpacker. However the "Save data pofo file" doesnt open when the save data is compressed or uncompressed. Do you know, by any chance, how to do this step for svr 2011? Thanks. 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

You know how to put same tron ID to tag and trio on Team Info? Everytime when a put a tag trio tron dec as 156 or 216  or any number... Trio tron go to 55730 dec number and you can't watch entrance of this trio.

11 hours ago, Loco por Wrestling said:

I tried. But now I resolved this issue, I'm doing like you, I've put ''trio tron'' in GAME TITANTRON. I replaced AJ, Alberto del Rio titantrons, it's good now.

Awesome, glad it worked!  I tried doing it with X-Packer, too, but you have to set them for Universe as well as My WWE.  It can be a pain in the ass.  Replacing In-Game trons is easier.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/14/2020 at 8:55 AM, Impaler said:

Finally.. I have made my first video tutorial. Shoutout to the guys who helped me learn and taught me, you know who you are! ;)

@Nic2724 @Swooog  @BrianMella57  maybe you will find it useful.

Bro, i do all the tutorial and try put Undertaker ministry from wwe 13 at slot 108, but i dont know where you get strings and yobj files,i cant find it on strings.pac, the result? I get 2 NwO scott hall,one between undertaker retro and wade barret, and the dlc one, why i get that result?

• 3 months later...

Did anyone ever find out if this works for Xbox 360??

On 6/8/2021 at 7:54 PM, Deadite988 said:

Bro, i do all the tutorial and try put Undertaker ministry from wwe 13 at slot 108, but i dont know where you get strings and yobj files,i cant find it on strings.pac, the result? I get 2 NwO scott hall,one between undertaker retro and wade barret, and the dlc one, why i get that result?

Did anyone ever find out if this works for Xbox 360??

• 10 months later...

Hello, sorry if my question is stupid, I'm new to this, I was watching the tutorial, could you tell me where I extract the 0000.yobj and 5001.pac files?I hope you can answer me, thanks

• 9 months later...

Unfortunately with my lack of knowledge with modding, I keep getting stuck in this tutorial, Im not understanding where the 0000.yobj and 5001.pac files are from. Well through countless research I've been looking for an answer but I cant manage to solve the problem. In the comment section people explaain where the files come from but I cannot manage to get them myself. (If im correct) the comments say to open lefluffie and extract catalogdlc_5 then take that file and put it in xpacker and then extract the 5001.pac (im not sure). but when I use lefluffie I keep getting error: unkown file.  I dont know why and with any other tutorials on adding dlc are all missing photos and I cant exactly tell whats taking place but also due to the fact that i keep getting that error using lefluffie. Help would be greatly apprecaited. 

Yes I am on PS3.

22 hours ago, joshuajps said:

Unfortunately with my lack of knowledge with modding, I keep getting stuck in this tutorial, Im not understanding where the 0000.yobj and 5001.pac files are from. Well through countless research I've been looking for an answer but I cant manage to solve the problem. In the comment section people explaain where the files come from but I cannot manage to get them myself. (If im correct) the comments say to open lefluffie and extract catalogdlc_5 then take that file and put it in xpacker and then extract the 5001.pac (im not sure). but when I use lefluffie I keep getting error: unkown file.  I dont know why and with any other tutorials on adding dlc are all missing photos and I cant exactly tell whats taking place but also due to the fact that i keep getting that error using lefluffie. Help would be greatly apprecaited. 

Yes I am on PS3.

note: use the 5000 pac file, its for english version of the game, if you had the console on spanish or french the strings doesnt work.

Thank you, sorry with how inexperienced I am, but where is the dlc file located within the 2k14 game directory? I've been trying files because I don't necessarily know where it is 

/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01937/USRDIR/catalog005/info  Im assuming is where I get the file but that seems to be wrong.

This is the main thing that is stopping me, ive only gotten lefluffie to open the dlc flie in the community dlc, but i dont see any other file similar to that within the files of 2k14.

Edited by joshuajps

1 hour ago, joshuajps said:

Thank you, sorry with how inexperienced I am, but where is the dlc file located within the 2k14 game directory? I've been trying files because I don't necessarily know where it is 

/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01937/USRDIR/catalog005/info  Im assuming is where I get the file but that seems to be wrong.

This is the main thing that is stopping me, ive only gotten lefluffie to open the dlc flie in the community dlc, but i dont see any other file similar to that within the files of 2k14.

mmm i do in xbox 360, i dont know if are the same name file of dlc