35 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi, yes there are punks but they are all dark when I use them on my wwe 2k19 . I got All RVDs I want , thanks . also is there a good young bucks ? 2km young bucks crashes the game (nick jackson mod) .

You need to do the skin fix to make there skin colour go back to normal its on here if you search for it

11 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Which older SvR game models do you guys want?

Hi man,

it would be interesting if you did Chris Masters and Billy Kidman. 😉

thanks for all your work.

Edited by micencronin

7 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Hi man,

it would be interesting if you did Chris Masters and Billy Kidman. 😉

thanks for all your work.

Chris Masters is a personal fave of mine! 

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

WONDER WOMAN AND THANOS ADDED TO FIRST POST!

(Also cleaned it up a bit)

Deadpool 4 Attires Preview

DP.jpg

Also Preview at an upcoming release -- SvR11 MVP. A few issues here and there but he works fine.

2020-01-24-02-20.png
2020-01-24-02-20-01.png

Which older SvR game models do you guys want?

SVR 07: Batista SVR 10: Jeff hardy WWE'13: CM Punk!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

DEADPOOL ADDED TO FIRST POST!

MVP ADDED TO FIRST POST!

TNA BOOKER T ADDED UNDER "MISC/OLD MODS" TO FIRST POST (slot must be changed)

NEW PREVIEW

TEKKEN 7 - OKADA NJPW KING

zjZP54C.jpg

Unfortunately, due to the fact that he wears the jacket during matches in Tekken 7, he had no arms modelled. So the same is for WWE 2K19. I personally, am fine with it.

However, for those not fine with it, I made an alt attire. The only other King model that would work for me was Tekken 6's Armor King.

fi8n2sy.jpg

lChwiMI.jpg

cPlifrU.jpg

On this one, however, the fur transparency on his head no longer works in-game. Tekken models are just so unnecessarily complicated. However, I've done the best I can on these and learned a lot for future mods and I hope you look forward to this release.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

10 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi, 

Great work . 

Something came in my mind  . 

Can you port Bruce lee and other ufc 3 fighters ? Bruce Lee is my fav . Is it in your interest? Let me know . Thanks for your amazing work

Tekken57 is working on UFC models. He posted a Mike Tyson preview in the ST Discord. Currently only heads can be extracted which means I'd have to create a body. And as I've said before, I'm not that kind of modder. But he is and he's giving it a try 

4 hours ago, shenlong02 said:

great tekken charracter can  you port xiaoyu or jin

There is my dream when Tekken vs WWE

I got tekken PSP on my phone right now and if I fall in love with any characters I'll port them but tekken models are a fucking pain. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 4:39 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

I'm gonna be honest I don't think I'm gonna make any Punk unless I especially like the model. There's a gazillion Punks you guys can download with face anims 

i respect it, i only suggested WWE '13 bc imo that one had the best looking 2011 era punk, the 2k ones look so bad lol and your MVP ported over looks insane and thats '11!  but i appreciate all your work!

• Woo 1

1 hour ago, PrinceRare said:

i respect it, i only suggested WWE '13 bc imo that one had the best looking 2011 era punk, the 2k ones look so bad lol and your MVP ported over looks insane and thats '11!  but i appreciate all your work!

I'll take a look at the punks one day when I'm bored. I very much like the one with the beard. 11?

• Yes! 1

Do games in the 2.5D vein have models that you can work with? I'm asking because it would be neat if you could port over some of the Marvel vs Capcom 3 guys ... odd ones ... like Modok, lol. 

Edited by cdiebold1

6 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Do games in the 2.5D vein have models that you can work with? I'm asking because it would be neat if you could port over some of the Marvel vs Capcom 3 guys ... odd ones ... like Modok, lol. 

Those are all 3D models so yes they "work" but currently the only limitation is skeleton so I can only do humanoid people like wolverine, cap, iron man etc until we figure out custom skeletons

Ah, I gotcha! I would kill to get a good Gambit, but I don't think he was in MVC3 and I wouldn't know which games he would have been in with 3D models. Any ideas?

Just now, cdiebold1 said:

Ah, I gotcha! I would kill to get a good Gambit, but I don't think he was in MVC3 and I wouldn't know which games he would have been in with 3D models. Any ideas?

Not saying I'll do him anytime soon (Although I do fucking love Gambit) but  I know for a fact he was in Deadpool (kinda shitty tho) 

da5bo63-cffeb932-c6a7-4a73-af54-0748c861

and there were tons of lowpoly versions of him in Marvel Heroes as well.

But most recently you'd probably find him chilling in the mobile games like Strike Force and CoC

dcuywmh-f32ae2d6-9401-4255-83eb-2050fb95

• Like 1

TEKKEN KING HAS BEEN ADDED TO FIRST POST!

NEW PREVIEW!

SvR 11 - Melina

My-Post.jpg

Fully working port of SvR11 Melina. I've wanted her back for so long so I made her.

EA Battlefront 2 - Kylo Ren

My-Post-1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 2

8 hours ago, Dennisolsen2006 said:

Loving your mods, very cool work, i see you do some mobile ports any chance you will do some of the guys from the Njpw mobile game?

maxresdefault.jpg

bruh u really want these in 2k

• Like 1
  • Haha 4