hi 

ive got wwe 2k19 on pc ive seen your models. can you do me the acolytes faarooq & bradshaw on wwe 13 just like gangrel model you got

ile pay you by paypal. give me a price 

if you can let me know please cheers. 

garymaxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Capoveli said:

Those UFC models are sick dude.

KEep an eye out on 2KModz for em!

1 hour ago, Degrees said:

i love your DC/Marvel Modss, those are fantastic!

Any suggestions?

I do have Darkseid planned, its just...it's gotta be perfect for me? y'know? Just trying to get a bit more superhero and Injustice model practice soon

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

12 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

I do have Darkseid planned, its just...it's gotta be perfect for me? y'know? Just trying to get a bit more superhero and Injustice model practice soon

Oh yes i understand... yes... uh also, would you consider to make some anime characters as well? or maybe some vocaloids?

13 hours ago, Degrees said:

Oh yes i understand... yes... uh also, would you consider to make some anime characters as well? or maybe some vocaloids?

no i hate anime

• Haha 4

Any chance of porting over characters from King of Fighters as a nod to the WWE crossover that was recently included in KoF's mobile game?

On 6/3/2020 at 5:20 PM, TJLynch said:

Any chance of porting over characters from King of Fighters as a nod to the WWE crossover that was recently included in KoF's mobile game?

WWE WAS IN KOF ALL STARS?!

• Yes! 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, i need the Pofo Files for Batman, BJ and other Sters from you. Whre can i finde them? Ich have downloaded the Files from 2km. Thanks.

3 hours ago, MarcoK_78 said:

Hello, i need the Pofo Files for Batman, BJ and other Sters from you. Whre can i finde them? Ich have downloaded the Files from 2km. Thanks.

i dont make pofos, i just assign whatever closest superstar there is and change their slot id. For Batman, i use someone dark like sANITY or Alesiter Black. I don't have BJ in my game, he was commission