12 hours ago, pirajacinto said:

Oh my gosh. This mod blows my mind right now. As well your choice of animation fits him so well XD Being able to make the chest light up but the rest of the model stay consistent, how did you do it? It looks like you completely fitted him into the game from where he was perfectly!

TJP's cringe entrance finally works when you import a 13 year old boy into the game. Lol. I used an illumination shader I discovered.

6 hours ago, Elegido2016 said:

Holy s... Shazam has just arrived to wwe lol. Is it me or he looks like Roderick Strong lmao?

CAN EVERYONE STOP SAYING THAT 😭

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

Can you do actual wrestlers? 😨

I've done SvR ports. But I only do ports, I don't build custom wrestler models. So if you want "SvR11 CM Punk", i can do that. But if you want "Cody Rhodes Revolution Attire", not touching that request.

2 hours ago, Elegido2016 said:

I am very happy you are back! It was not fair after all the good modz you have done for the game

Thank you for the compliment. It just seemed to be a misunderstanding between admins. Just glad to be back

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, CMRyder said:

Hey, dude. Any plans to use Kurt Cobain’s model from Guitar Hero 5?

kurt.jpg

Any chance of a link somewhere? What other singers do they have?

2 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Any chance of a link somewhere? What other singers do they have?

I found this: https://onedrive.live.com/?id=485B0981D01536E2!1224&cid=485B0981D01536E2

The series includes many other musicians, some of which are James Hatfield (lead singer of Metallica), Steven Tyler (lead singer of Aerosmith, David Bowie, and Micheal Jackson.

Dude that Iron Man is SICK! All that shine, he looks better than his home game version I feel! Definitely doing what you learned in making Shazam to good use. 

But had no idea Guitar Hero 5 had real people! Which makes sense, isnt that the one that focuses on Live stuff?

Edit: Wait 5 is NOT the newest one?! O_o and there was a 4?!

Edited by pirajacinto
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, pirajacinto said:

Dude that Iron Man is SICK! All that shine, he looks better than his home game version I feel! Definitely doing what you learned in making Shazam to good use. 

But had no idea Guitar Hero 5 had real people! Which makes sense, isnt that the one that focuses on Live stuff?

5 is World Tour. I think. You're thinking of Guitar Hero Live. There's no 3d models in that game, just videos.

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ratmon19 said:

That so cool! Hawkeye, captain America and falco must be in your list?🤞🤞👍

Not sure which ones are on my list specifically but def doing more MUA3 ports. They look great.

3 hours ago, Elegido. said:

I just played with brainiac, it looks amazing man, but john cena ended up burying him :(

lolollolo

Set him as 8 ft with 100 attributes for everything in your pofo and try beating him haha

8 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

HEY YOU DID SOMETHING WITH DOC OCTOPUS FROM SPIDERMAN PS4 ?

I haven't found him.

6 hours ago, CMRyder said:

Looks way better. If you wanna order that you can PM me, if not I'll take a look when I'm done personal stuff.

Iron Man added to OP!

Alright guys, so I downloaded Injustice 2 on PC again and gave it another go at ripping models now that I found how out to get textures. These models are very advanced, and the pac file size ends up 100mb. So, if you have a low-end PC, I wouldn't recommend downloading them. I ripped the base model of Black Adam as a test (It's such a clean wrestling attire, no?). Anywho, some notes:

- Faces are way too high poly for animations. I was able to give this Black Adam some eyebrow movement but that's about it

- Models come out flipped in the export for Injustice. You see Black Adam's emblem is flipped. I realized this way too late in the mod, but I'm going to try to flip it normally before release. Bodies/faces are symmetrical, so I don't bother flipping those. 

So my question is: Continue with the low-poly mobile models w/ animations or advance with the high poly console models and sacrifice animations?

2020-03-13-05-19-01.png
2020-03-13-05-12.png
2020-03-13-05-15.png
2020-03-13-05-19.png

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1