On 1/25/2020 at 4:17 AM, Pepsiguy2 said:

WONDER WOMAN AND THANOS ADDED TO FIRST POST!

(Also cleaned it up a bit)

Deadpool 4 Attires Preview

DP.jpg

Also Preview at an upcoming release -- SvR11 MVP. A few issues here and there but he works fine.

2020-01-24-02-20.png
2020-01-24-02-20-01.png

Which older SvR game models do you guys want?

i would love to see big daddy V and viscera from older svr games

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

i would love to see big daddy V and viscera from older svr games

There are already a version of daddy v and viscera, please, ask for something that has not been made yet

4 hours ago, Elegido2016 said:

There are already a version of daddy v and viscera, please, ask for something that has not been made yet

i know there are versions of them but its not the version of Svr 08-09 and these old models ports looks damn realistic in 2k19

Hey guys I appreciate the passion for the mods but don't just reply if you're requesting a character. I won't make it. Commissions exist for a reason. 

Feel free to suggest characters that would look good, but only if you're contributing to the conversation too :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

I wish you put hair animation to your female mods.. great job man!

I actually figured out how to do it the other day. I'm gonna experiment more with the women as I'm still not opening requests for them yet. Still figuring out the best way to go about them but it's getting better. 

My personal issue is just combing through all the hairs trying to figure out which one would be best. So if you guys have any suggestions for in gamer hairs to use on my mods please suggest! 

• Like 3

On 2/12/2020 at 12:30 AM, Pepsiguy2 said:

I actually figured out how to do it the other day. I'm gonna experiment more with the women as I'm still not opening requests for them yet. Still figuring out the best way to go about them but it's getting better. 

My personal issue is just combing through all the hairs trying to figure out which one would be best. So if you guys have any suggestions for in gamer hairs to use on my mods please suggest! 

You can try to use Charlotte's or Billie's for your Torrie Wilson mod, it looks the closest (for me lol)

Hey guys. Sadly, due to money constraints I'll have to be opening a Patreon soon for support. There will be a few exclusive mods, like "the best of the best" ones on there. The type of mods like King, that take forever. The ones here will remain here, and I'll still post the simple stuff for free here like last gen ports, etc.

It won't be too expensive, but you guys need to realize this is hours-upon-hours of our work for...just a playable character. 

Anyway, I'm thinking this will be my first exclusive because it took roughly 6 hours.

2020-02-14-12-10.png
2020-02-14-12-12.png
2020-02-14-12-07.png

Patrons will also get commission discounts and I'll seriously take into account suggestions from them. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

BRUCE LEE RELEASED ON PATREON! 

Here is the format and tiers of my Patreon:

EQ6yTFfWoAEUBki?format=jpg&name=large

NEXT MOD: Kelly Kelly

I'm working on a past-divas pack for my Patreon, and I'll release one or two of them here for free. This is a preview of the first -- Kelly Kelly with animated hair.

2020-02-16-17-21-01.png
2020-02-16-17-21.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 1

So I announce a Patreon and nobody replies... 🤔

FEMALE COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN AGAIN.

Anyways, Kelly Kelly is added to first post for free. If you download, please leave a thanks. Sexy Devil alt is Patreon Exclusive.

PREVIEW:

Patrons get early access.

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

Because outside of a specific commission, paying for access to your mods is stupid. It's the antithesis of "community" and I'm pretty sure that it's not even really legal. Now if people are paying you for your time for stuff they want to play with that you don't particularly want to, that's a different shade of gray (like if I asked Matt or JustNot to make someone current and they're Legends guys). On top of that, you're not doing animations, you've flip-flopped on whether you're doing women, and I don't see myself paying money for hair that doesn't move. That's just me. I can't speak for anyone else. Sorry that you're having money issues.

Edited by cdiebold1
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 2

13 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Because outside of a specific commission, paying for access to your mods is stupid. It's the antithesis of "community" and I'm pretty sure that it's not even really legal. Now if people are paying you for your time for stuff they want to play with that you don't particularly want to, that's a different shade of gray (like if I asked Matt or JustNot to make someone current and they're Legends guys). On top of that, you're not doing animations, you've flip-flopped on whether you're doing women, and I don't see myself paying money for hair that doesn't move. That's just me. I can't speak for anyone else. Sorry that you're having money issues.

I'm not forcing anyone to pay for anything. It's a choice. 

You guys have no idea how fucking hard this work is. I honestly find it absolutely ridiculous that some of these people are doing some of the time consuming garbage it takes to import one character mesh, and not asking for anything in return. It's like we're working on the game and creating DLC characters from scratch. But the difference is, we have no SDK. No Documentation. It's all reverse-engineered hexadecimal coding, compressing archives in a certain file order, and programming shaders. Whereas 2K/Yukes have tools to automate all these processes.

I don't do animations BECAUSE I DON'T SHRINK WRAP.  These other modders take a 2K head and basically wrap it around a different shape. I port the original, source model from the game. Keeping it's vertexes, keeping it's faces, keeping it's detail. That is my philosophy of modding. My goal isn't to create "2K Wrestlers". My goal is to import from one game to another, and see how it fares in the render engine. That's what I've been doing in 3DS Max for years. I've been making renders in Scanline, Corona and making mods for SFM/L4D2 etc.  I make mods for me, I share them for people who want them. Back to anims, therefore, if I import the source model, I HAVE TO MAKE 120 DIFFERENT HEAD MESHES. This is over 40+ hours of work. I have added the mouth anim to all my mods since post-Harley. This is the fault of the way 2K is programmed. Not mine.

Flip flop on doing women? Please, I made two broken women and decided I wasn't doing it. But you know what? I got a lot of requests on Twitter and YouTube to do past-Divas (I received a double-digit donation from someone who doesnt even have the game, too.) and I actually took the time to research and figure out how to make a perfect female with a perfect female skeleton movement for the community, and KELLY AND MICHELLE BOTH HAVE 2K HAIRs. I don't know what you're talking about there, but I definitely talked to several people and asked how to get that working correctly -- for the community. I couldn't give two shits if my hair doesn't move or not. But tell me, who else is even doing past-Divas? I've had several "diva stans" tell me they request Divas and are flat-out ignored. So...that's really anti-community of me.

I'm not supposed to show you guys this video because it's a private commission but it's the only video I have showing the Anim_45 in action.

So I think asking for 5$ for one month to get access to a library of the "Best of the best" mods (note: you get access to everyone for that month, you can cancel the next month) that will be constantly updated, improved upon and requested from fans isn't much to ask at all, especially since it's at least 3-5 hours of work to make one person. I've told fellow modders to follow suit, and they're thinking about it. I mean, come on. McDonalds pays more than 5$ a month.

Also my complaint isn't the fact that people aren't downloading etc. Just because you aren't gonna pay doesn't mean you can't give feedback on the videos and pictures of the mod you see. I don't download any of the mods I give feedback on to my fellow modders on Discord, but I still give them a critique.

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1

You're the one bitching about nobody commenting after you introduced your Patreon. I offered the possible reasoning behind it. Personally, I don't give a shit what you do. In the past week, I've doled out $27 to Tekken for his tools and I've paid $20 on a commission and another $30 when my second commission is finished. I get the aversion to "leeches" but at the same time, nobody should ever come into modding because they want to make money. Nobody's forcing you to make mods just like nobody's forcing anyone to pay for them - but judging by the novel above, I'm going to have to assume that nobody buying in is what's really getting you upset. Sorry you have a problem with my input and sorry that you believe this community is indebted to you for mods you make. Like I said, commissions are one thing ... paywalling mods (ones that people may not even be asking for and then only giving them mini discounts on commissions if they're patrons 2nd tier or above) is antithetical to what COMMUNITY is. People saw your posts about the Patreon and were likely turned off.  Probably a lot of people sucking their teeth as they exit your thread. As far as your McDonald's analogy goes, they get paid because that's an actual job. THIS is a hobby. I expect or demand nothing from you. I've made comments in this very thread about your work. Am I going to do it every time you release something new? Fuck no, not very likely. I noticed that @squaredcirclefan liked your post ... it should go on the record that I (and others) regularly offer to tip him for his help, advice, and mods and he's not charging anyone anything. People are happy to offer though because of the way that he goes about it. He doesn't expect it, doesn't demand it, doesn't get mad at people for not responding to his threads. 

Edited by cdiebold1

That's their problem then. If you can't afford the price of a cup of coffee as a "thank you" then maybe you don't deserve the mods? I was bitching about lack of feedback, not lack of money or anything else. The only way to improve is with feedback. I really don't give a shit if people support my Patreon or not, it's up to them. Like I've said, I always make mods for myself (aside from commissions).

It's the same for any other modding community. It's the same principles for tekken's tools. If you don't want to pony up, you aren't serious about modding

But anyway, I'm going to continue making mods, and continue sharing them both free and exclusive, and it's up to the people if they're serious about wanting said mod.

But i understand the little kiddies who play this game and can't afford to use their parents credit card on Patreon are upset.

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Haha 1

Oh, I can afford it - I simply choose to spend my money with other modders. I offered you a possible explanation for your lack of comments and feedback and I struck a nerve apparently. You'll get over it. I'm glad that you'll continue make your mods for yourself - that's what this is all about. Make what you like, share what you want, keep on trucking.