16 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

It's funny cuz that's the shit that's on top of CC. Spider-Man, Batman, Joker CAWs etc. It's crazy. But on forums you get driven out with pitchforks.

And yeah, we're close to getting good anims soon. At least I can do mouth anim now!

lol. Well in this case you are talking about two main age demographics here.

Most console owners making non character mods are usually kids and teenagers, while most PC gamers and young adults and adults.

Most adults want to play as the characters they grew up watching when they were younger while teens like my young nephew will create spiderman or marvel characters on CC and prefer to play as those , or either John Cena, Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns.

Its just my take on the reason I feel non wrestlers aren't as popular on PC modding forums.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi , loved the bruce lee but his head is kinda bigger i mean its huge for his body . Also his body isn't shredded . Not even looks like his body . Can you please fix that ? Thanks ❤

Other than the normal maps [which aren't extractable, and contribute to his abs] , it's all the original content from UFC3. He was modelled by EA like Megamind to fit his hair cap. The hair I added is Itami from 2K17. And that's the only body mesh that fit his head sculpt. Not much else I can do about it since I don't mix-n-match and edit models. This is a picture of his raw mesh, extracted from UFC. R6mr9xO.png

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

lol. Well in this case you are talking about two main age demographics here.

Most console owners making non character mods are usually kids and teenagers, while most PC gamers and young adults and adults.

Most adults want to play as the characters they grew up watching when they were younger while teens like my young nephew will create spiderman or marvel characters on CC and prefer to play as those , or either John Cena, Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns.

Its just my take on the reason I feel non wrestlers aren't as popular on PC modding forums.

So adults can't like superheroes, is that it? ;)

44 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Love the mods bro. Always nice to see variety. Amazing what can be added into 2K19 at the end of day 

Thanks. More coming soon.

DEATHSTROKE ADDED TO OP! 

Includes the full range of facial anims in the preview gfycat I posted up there. There is a bug where his eye will fall out of socket during the rare animation here or there and it makes no sense because it's not even animated.

PREVIEW:

ANDRE BISHOP FROM FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION

Gear was generic and best I could do to match his color scheme since FNC gear is all drawn real-time by Create-A-Boxer much like UFC.

Full face anims like Deathstroke. A little over the top, but they work. This video was early WIP.

2020-02-21-14-40-01.png
2020-02-21-14-48.png
2020-02-21-14-49.png
2020-02-21-14-40.png

And much like all my EA imports so far, his mesh scrunches up under stage lighting and I've no idea how to fix that yet. It has something to do with the mesh faces.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

So adults can't like superheroes, is that it? ;)

Adults do like superheroes and watch Marvel movies in cinemas. 

But fewer adults than children will play as a superhero regularly in a wrestling game, being that it's a sim game and the inability to perform supernatural moves , which is what defines those characters as superheroes in the first place. 

Adults do play games like Mortal Kombat and Tekken , but its a straight arcade fighting game which includes the special moves the characters perform. 

Its just like most gamers prefer to use the real motions of the characters they are playing as, either entrance motions or moves. Hardly any one wants to play as Roman Reigns and perform top rope dives or have the character perform the Stone Cold Stunner. So also if you use a superhero character in a wrestling game , it is limited to using wrestling movesets which might not be appealing to a lot of hardcore wrestling game fans. Gamers who aren't really wrestling game fans or wrestling fans won't mind and will just play for fun.

If its an arcade game like legends of wrestling , yes, but for a sim game, it can look out of place at times.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Adults do like superheroes and watch Marvel movies in cinemas. 

But fewer adults than children will play as a superhero regularly in a wrestling game, being that it's a sim game and the inability to perform supernatural moves , which is what defines those characters as superheroes in the first place. 

Adults do play games like Mortal Kombat and Tekken , but its a straight arcade fighting game which includes the special moves the characters perform. 

Its just like most gamers prefer to use the real motions of the characters they are playing as, either entrance motions or moves. Hardly any one wants to play as Roman Reigns and perform top rope dives or have the character perform the Stone Cold Stunner. So also if you use a superhero character in a wrestling game , it is limited to using wrestling movesets which might not be appealing to a lot of hardcore wrestling game fans. Gamers who aren't really wrestling game fans or wrestling fans won't mind and will just play for fun.

If its an arcade game like legends of wrestling , yes, but for a sim game, it can look out of place at times.

Bro I put a winky face cuz i was just joking around

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I know that.

I don't care if u don't like superheroes, as long as you are giving good feedback or appreciation or whatever. Just don't advertise that you aren't downloading them in my topic, y'know? 🍵🍵🍵

• Like 1

Just now, Pepsiguy2 said:

I don't care if u don't like superheroes, as long as you are giving good feedback or appreciation or whatever. Just don't advertise that you aren't downloading them in my topic, y'know? 🍵🍵🍵

Lol. Why will someone advertise they aren't downloading a mod?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, IANSnake said:

Hello I have one problem, when install Armor King, he's name in the game is: "EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED"

I use a custom string in string_win.pac for my pofos I uploaded, that's why I stopped uploading them. You have to edit it yourself.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

ANDRE BISHOP ADDED TO OP!

So here's me coming back to superheroes. Red Hood (IJ2Mobile) preview!

2020-02-22-00-00-02.png
2020-02-22-00-00-01.png

To compliment that Red hood, I've been experimenting with making custom brawl arenas. It's hell of a lot of work, but would you guys want this Arkham Asylum arena released? It's not the best to look at but it works.It is also from Injustice 2 Mobile.

2020-02-22-17-58-01.png
2020-02-22-17-57.png
2020-02-22-17-57-01.png
2020-02-22-17-58.png

Replaces Wyatt Compound. Few extra steps to install. Let me know!

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 4

Red Hood added to OP! Arkham Asylum coming after more experimentation.

I bring you: Another Injustice 2 port. HELLBOY!

2020-02-22-22-27.png
2020-02-22-22-28.png
2020-02-22-22-18-01.png
2020-02-22-22-19.png

Fingers on big hand are frozen and don't move due to skeletal limitations, tail is "frozen" too but it causes no issues. Otherwise, he works perfect. Also:

ANIMS!

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Woo 1

24 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hey , I wonder you never thought about porting doctor octopus from any game 😂😂😂 just thinking

It's completely possible if his other arms were frozen like Hellboy's tail. There aren't any real good models of him though. unless you can find one?