2020-02-19-14-06.png
2020-02-19-14-01.png
2020-02-19-14-01-01.png

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Emperor Doom
6 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

A- Buy or don't. I don't care.  It's no difference than selling a task on Fiverr...

B- I'm gonna keep making mods for me, and release the ones I feel are worth it.

C- All Patreon pages need to be manually approved by the admins before launch, and mine was so...clearly they have no issue. 👍

Man, times like this that Ignore button really comes in handy.

A) It is quite different; But I suspect you already know that, having used the word "Buy" instead of "Support" or somesuch.

B) Good on you! I don't think anyone is discouraging this; Just reminding you that charging money for model ports is illegal and a middle finger to the community.

C) Turns out, not all Patreon admins are experts on game modding. Seems you slipped by because your Patreon doesn't explicitly say "I stole these models" (which is what we're doing)

All that aside, there's a very good reason this type of stuff gets you ostracized by almost every modding community...
Since the dawn of video game modding, there's been an unwritten agreement between the modders and game developers: "Devs won't attack modders/mods, so long as they're not making money off the dev's assets."
Every once in a while you'll get a dev actually giving the 'Okay' (IE, Microsoft saying that Master Chief can be ported to the PS3 version of UT3), but the other 99.999% of modding communities are one C&D e-mail away from being shut down; This one included.
Feel free to google just how many mods/modding communities have disappeared because of this.

TL;DR: Please don't go out of your way to screw it up for all of us because you think you're owed something.
Especially when you're just starting to come into your own with character model ports.

Edited by Emperor Doom
Formatting issue
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Pepsiguy2

Bruce Lee added to first post for free. If I find my shit's getting shared without credit it goes back behind a paywall.

Just credit me if you use it in a video or some shit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2

Pepsiguy2

Negan added to OP. I'm uploading to OneDrive now. No Patreon exclusives, but if I see my mods being stolen/etc I'm gonna remove them individually. Please donate to me if you feel my work is worth it. Thanks. 

DEATHSTROKE PREVIEW:

2020-02-20-00-01-01.png
2020-02-20-00-21.png
2020-02-20-01-04.png

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

KidRockHallOfFame

Will you release Victoria ? 

• Like 1

cdiebold1

Good on you. 

Edited by cdiebold1

DoubleAgent74

Deathstroke looks amazing.  Did you pull the model from somewhere else or did you sculpt it yourself?

Pepsiguy2
10 hours ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Will you release Victoria ? 

Probably not, it was a buggy as shit test. I'll re-do her in the future. I plan to do more Divas.

6 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Good on you. 

It's also the fact that also I want to share my mods, but if nobody wants to donate than nobody's gonna get them...so what's the point in sharing then?

4 hours ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Deathstroke looks amazing.  Did you pull the model from somewhere else or did you sculpt it yourself?

Arkham Origins

Edited by Pepsiguy2

DFM85
27 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

It's also the fact that also I want to share my mods, but if nobody wants to donate than nobody's gonna get them...so what's the point in sharing then?

I can see your point. I can talk for myself. All I do here Is for fun. I share all my content for free, I don't Ask anything for It, but if someone Ask to me for something that Is not in my plans, then I do It only under a commission. This Is what you have to do if you want Money.

• Like 2

Pepsiguy2
2 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

I can see your point. I can talk for myself. All I do here Is for fun. I share all my content for free, I don't Ask anything for It, but if someone Ask to me for something that Is not in my plans, then I do It only under a commission. This Is what you have to do if you want Money.

I didn't realize how small and tight-knit this modding community was, because what I'm trying to do is breathe new life into this game. Me and Tekken57 have been having discussions about how custom mesh import is making 2K19 the new "MUGEN", and hopefully it will become one of "the" PC fighting games to mod. The base game already has an insane amount of customization over any other combat game. 

• Too Sweet 1

CaW Life

itll def be like MUGEN we keep putting these other game people in lmao. I feel you tho, when i started in 18 with my non wrestlers i was kinda outcast by alot. got alot of "why even make that" or "nobody wants non wrestlers just stop" type shit. Then i started teaching them how to do shit and that stopped real quick lmao I hated this community for a bit because of the tight lipped or exclusive bullshit that went on. Shitt still does on a smaller scale, but all in all I still stayed here over Fallout and Skyrim lol 

gonna have to change your tag soon tho lol once we get them face import slots perfect 

• Like 1

Pepsiguy2
24 minutes ago, CaW Life said:

I feel you tho, when i started in 18 with my non wrestlers i was kinda outcast by alot. got alot of "why even make that" or "nobody wants non wrestlers just stop" type shit. 

gonna have to change your tag soon tho lol once we get them face import slots perfect 

It's funny cuz that's the shit that's on top of CC. Spider-Man, Batman, Joker CAWs etc. It's crazy. But on forums you get driven out with pitchforks.

And yeah, we're close to getting good anims soon. At least I can do mouth anim now!

• Like 2
  • Woo 1

Pepsiguy2

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you (minimal, but essential) facial animation.

Shoutout to @CaW Life for the help

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 2

FKR

Hi , loved the bruce lee but his head is kinda bigger i mean its huge for his body . Also his body isn't shredded . Not even looks like his body . Can you please fix that ? Thanks ❤

• KappaBrain 1

squaredcirclefan
16 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

It's funny cuz that's the shit that's on top of CC. Spider-Man, Batman, Joker CAWs etc. It's crazy. But on forums you get driven out with pitchforks.

And yeah, we're close to getting good anims soon. At least I can do mouth anim now!

lol. Well in this case you are talking about two main age demographics here.

Most console owners making non character mods are usually kids and teenagers, while most PC gamers and young adults and adults.

Most adults want to play as the characters they grew up watching when they were younger while teens like my young nephew will create spiderman or marvel characters on CC and prefer to play as those , or either John Cena, Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns.

Its just my take on the reason I feel non wrestlers aren't as popular on PC modding forums.

• Like 8

FKR
2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Most console owners making non character mods are usually kids and teenagers, while most PC gamers and young adults and adults.

Most adults want to play as the characters they grew up watching when they were younger while teens like my young nephew will create spiderman or marvel characters on CC and prefer to play as those , or either John Cena, Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns.

Its just my take on the reason I feel non wrestlers aren't as popular on PC modding forums.

Yeah me to as much as i am a batman fan even after downloading i havent installed any of the fictional characters in wwe 2k19 . Yeah I did include cain Velazquez connor mccgregor and bruce lee . I know they are not wrestlers but they are real life fighters . I also installed that negan bat but not negan . As it will suit dean ambrose 😂 . So yeah i wont install batman or any of my fav models . If i do that will be on another copy . I agree with squaredcircle fan here . 

• Corny 1

Hey Yo

Love the mods bro. Always nice to see variety. Amazing what can be added into 2K19 at the end of day 

Pepsiguy2
6 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi , loved the bruce lee but his head is kinda bigger i mean its huge for his body . Also his body isn't shredded . Not even looks like his body . Can you please fix that ? Thanks ❤

Other than the normal maps [which aren't extractable, and contribute to his abs] , it's all the original content from UFC3. He was modelled by EA like Megamind to fit his hair cap. The hair I added is Itami from 2K17. And that's the only body mesh that fit his head sculpt. Not much else I can do about it since I don't mix-n-match and edit models. This is a picture of his raw mesh, extracted from UFC. R6mr9xO.png

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

So adults can't like superheroes, is that it? ;)

44 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Love the mods bro. Always nice to see variety. Amazing what can be added into 2K19 at the end of day 

Thanks. More coming soon.

DFM85

I love supepheroes and.I love all the models here. Special thanks for Negan. 

Pepsiguy2

DEATHSTROKE ADDED TO OP! 

Includes the full range of facial anims in the preview gfycat I posted up there. There is a bug where his eye will fall out of socket during the rare animation here or there and it makes no sense because it's not even animated.

PREVIEW:

ANDRE BISHOP FROM FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION

Gear was generic and best I could do to match his color scheme since FNC gear is all drawn real-time by Create-A-Boxer much like UFC.

Full face anims like Deathstroke. A little over the top, but they work. This video was early WIP.

2020-02-21-14-40-01.png
2020-02-21-14-48.png
2020-02-21-14-49.png
2020-02-21-14-40.png

And much like all my EA imports so far, his mesh scrunches up under stage lighting and I've no idea how to fix that yet. It has something to do with the mesh faces.

• Like 3

squaredcirclefan
24 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

So adults can't like superheroes, is that it? ;)

Adults do like superheroes and watch Marvel movies in cinemas. 

But fewer adults than children will play as a superhero regularly in a wrestling game, being that it's a sim game and the inability to perform supernatural moves , which is what defines those characters as superheroes in the first place. 

Adults do play games like Mortal Kombat and Tekken , but its a straight arcade fighting game which includes the special moves the characters perform. 

Its just like most gamers prefer to use the real motions of the characters they are playing as, either entrance motions or moves. Hardly any one wants to play as Roman Reigns and perform top rope dives or have the character perform the Stone Cold Stunner. So also if you use a superhero character in a wrestling game , it is limited to using wrestling movesets which might not be appealing to a lot of hardcore wrestling game fans. Gamers who aren't really wrestling game fans or wrestling fans won't mind and will just play for fun.

If its an arcade game like legends of wrestling , yes, but for a sim game, it can look out of place at times.

Pepsiguy2
1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Adults do like superheroes and watch Marvel movies in cinemas. 

But fewer adults than children will play as a superhero regularly in a wrestling game, being that it's a sim game and the inability to perform supernatural moves , which is what defines those characters as superheroes in the first place. 

Adults do play games like Mortal Kombat and Tekken , but its a straight arcade fighting game which includes the special moves the characters perform. 

Its just like most gamers prefer to use the real motions of the characters they are playing as, either entrance motions or moves. Hardly any one wants to play as Roman Reigns and perform top rope dives or have the character perform the Stone Cold Stunner. So also if you use a superhero character in a wrestling game , it is limited to using wrestling movesets which might not be appealing to a lot of hardcore wrestling game fans. Gamers who aren't really wrestling game fans or wrestling fans won't mind and will just play for fun.

If its an arcade game like legends of wrestling , yes, but for a sim game, it can look out of place at times.

Bro I put a winky face cuz i was just joking around

squaredcirclefan
Just now, Pepsiguy2 said:

Bro I put a winky face cuz i was just joking around

I know that.

• Like 1

Pepsiguy2
2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I know that.

I don't care if u don't like superheroes, as long as you are giving good feedback or appreciation or whatever. Just don't advertise that you aren't downloading them in my topic, y'know? 🍵🍵🍵

• Like 1

squaredcirclefan
Just now, Pepsiguy2 said:

I don't care if u don't like superheroes, as long as you are giving good feedback or appreciation or whatever. Just don't advertise that you aren't downloading them in my topic, y'know? 🍵🍵🍵

Lol. Why will someone advertise they aren't downloading a mod?

• Haha 2