9 hours ago, Elegido2016 said:

Thank you very much for cyclops!  Yeah @pirajacinto is right. They look so great

11 hours ago, pirajacinto said:

Man they look great. Those MUA3 models must be really nice to work with.

They're probably the best Marvel models on the market right now until Squeenix's Avengers comes out with those more realistic looking ones. I dream of porting those, but I checked out the last Tomb Raider Lara Croftt model and they were way, way, way way too advanced for this game so my hopes are a little low for now.

But anywho, yeah the MUA3 models are great, i have to do some scaling to fit the 2K skeleton but it's kinda subtle that none of you notice unless you really look for it. Here's a video of Wolverine's entrance. CHECK. OUT. THEM. CLAWS.

https://streamable.com/ie7tm

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks:) Figured out MR textures so my mods will look better now.

Anyway, Captain Marvel in OP. 

NIGHTWING from Injustice 2. Blue variant included for Dick Lovers.

2020-03-05-08-01.png
2020-03-05-07-53-01.png
2020-03-05-07-54.png
2020-03-05-07-58.png
2020-03-05-07-58-01.png

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

Wow! You are progressing very well on modding people...and backstages?! That's incredible!

I hope we can work again, since CAW Life is busy with work nowadays! ^_^

8 minutes ago, Mercurius said:

Wow! You are progressing very well on modding people...and backstages?! That's incredible!

I hope we can work again, since CAW Life is busy with work nowadays! ^_^

Females are easier for me now, if you have something that looks close to these peeps proportion/figure wise I'm sure it can work out now.

• Too Sweet 1

Wow that nightwing looks amazing! I am impressed how fast you release content thank you very much!

BTW  I am learning how to create custom GFX. I will create custom GFX for all your mods as a gratitude bro, I promise 

7 hours ago, Ryugan said:

TEKKEN 7 and STREET FIGHTER V character please.

leroy bryan, kazuya, ryu , urien guile 

If you have some request you can make a comission ;)

15 hours ago, brethbk69 said:

great mods. Michelle McCool is spot on. Which pofo and moveset did you guys use? Can't find one that works. Thank you

Let me know if you find one. I just have her set as AJ Styles haha.

17 hours ago, Elegido2016 said:

Wow that nightwing looks amazing! I am impressed how fast you release content thank you very much!

BTW  I am learning how to create custom GFX. I will create custom GFX for all your mods as a gratitude bro, I promise 

Thanks bro! MAybe I should take a break? ;) Send me links when you done some. I'd love some for X-Men. 

2 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Haha thanks, I usually just ignore them.

NIGHTWING ADDED TO OP!

"SAY MY NAME!"

2020-03-05-21-04.png
2020-03-05-20-59.png
2020-03-05-20-59-01.png
2020-03-05-21-00.png

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

5 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Let me know if you find one. I just have her set as AJ Styles haha.

Thanks bro! MAybe I should take a break? ;) Send me links when you done some. I'd love some for X-Men. 

Haha thanks, I usually just ignore them.

you ignore? then remove the sentence that says you are doing commission. You have already created tekken characters I just wanted to give some idea...

2 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Nobody apparently does. I can understand that you preferred create characters that you appreciated

The proper way to order a commission is to private message the creator with resources and a price offer. You can't just post in our topic "make lenoidas from 300". That's not a commission, that's a noob request. If you want me to make someone, PM me the links to the models. I can't go searching for them.

2 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

The proper way to order a commission is to private message the creator with resources and a price offer. You can't just post in our topic "make lenoidas from 300". That's not a commission, that's a noob request. If you want me to make someone, PM me the links to the models. I can't go searching for them.

Ah I'm sorry you created a tekken character for me it seemed logical that you have access to all the characters.

Sorry.

1 minute ago, Ryugan said:

Ah I'm sorry you created a tekken character for me it seemed logical that you have access to all the characters.

Sorry.

Just a misunderstanding especially since you have only like 3-4 posts, us seasoned forum people ignore 90% of those kind of people since they usually aren't accustomed to how things work. I do have Tekken 7 but its a very laborious process to rip from that game so I prefer a pre-made model link. Even an XNALara one will do. Check DeviantArt!

5 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Just a misunderstanding especially since you have only like 3-4 posts, us seasoned forum people ignore 90% of those kind of people since they usually aren't accustomed to how things work. I do have Tekken 7 but its a very laborious process to rip from that game so I prefer a pre-made model link. Even an XNALara one will do. Check DeviantArt!

tekken-7-tekken-4-bryan-fury-tekken-5-te

This model cannot be found. Thank you anyway have a good evening

I found this pofo & moveset, but can't get it to work. I renamed your pac files and edited it to match it. Let me know if you can get it to work. thanks!

The towers are so exciting! Being able to use them is fun but to have a mod where you can just have fun with them by going through a collection is just a fun idea! It's like getting a new character in a fighting game, you'll want an arcade ladder for you to really get to experience them.

2 hours ago, brethbk69 said:

I found this pofo & moveset, but can't get it to work. I renamed your pac files and edited it to match it. Let me know if you can get it to work. thanks!

You can't just rename PAC files you have to change the slot they represent as well using a PAC editor

12 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Oh my gosh. This mod blows my mind right now. As well your choice of animation fits him so well XD Being able to make the chest light up but the rest of the model stay consistent, how did you do it? It looks like you completely fitted him into the game from where he was perfectly!