4 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Yeah he is main villain but very weak 1 . See it on youtube . Also u can port that peter parker model . And make his real arm leg frozen  . Because he doesn't use them . Use below two as his legs and upper to robot arm as his arms . Would be better right ? Lets see what happens 😂

We'll see what I can find. Spider-Man PS4 models are incredibly complex, like the one Raimi suit model I have is 100k verts. That's like, too intense even for this game.

• Woo 1

1 hour ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Ra's Al Ghul added to OP!

NEW FIGHTER APPROACHING!

LORD ZEDD

2020-02-26-18-08.png

What the f...! I didn't even know it could be possible to bring zedd to wwe lol, it looks amazing! great work bro! 

Another special stage too? That's really amazing man! This is better than bump in the night lol

14 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Been working on a new stage ;) Arkham gonna release with Lord Zedd prob, then this one.

2020.02.26-22.36.png

ARKHAM ASYLUM AND LORD ZEDD ADDED TO OP!

Here's how to install Arkham. 

PLACE ARENTRANCE0311.pac in PAC>ARENA>ENTRANCE
Open WRESTLEMINUS
Navigate to Pac>Root>misc04_arena.pac
drag it onto WrestleMINUS
Navigate and click on the Misc file (0398)
Select the Misc View tab to open Arena Edito

r

7wBmngw.png

Navigate to ArenaNum 00311
Beside it, should be the Stadium Column. By default it should be "46" or something. Change it to -1 to remove the Trees and Cars from the Wyatt Compound.
Hit Save Changes.
Rename the .pac.bak file generated to .bak.
Launch the game
Select Wyatt Compound in a match.

NEW WRESTLER PREVIEW: PSYLOCKE [Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3]

2020-02-27-21-13.png
2020-02-27-21-07-01.png
2020-02-27-21-11.png

• Like 3

Truly amazing mods! Actually joined up from seeing your work on reddit and figured it'll be smarter to ask here. How do you go about getting the models to port? And if I were to request a model, would it be something I would provide as well?

17 minutes ago, pirajacinto said:

Truly amazing mods! Actually joined up from seeing your work on reddit and figured it'll be smarter to ask here. How do you go about getting the models to port? And if I were to request a model, would it be something I would provide as well?

First, you need a working knowledge of 3d model software like Blender or Max, obviously. However, all the scripts and tools require Max. (Student version is free!).

Anywho, Tekken57's YT details all the steps in his custom mesh tutorial series. It's long, but worth it. And necessary https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFkelJQ9ZA7Rw508GQsMrSQ

You'll also need to purchase his softwares as his are the only ones capable of doing this. He's been doing this research for over a decade. Well worth it.

Then you'll need to check out SmackTalks modding wiki and read over everything because modding this game requires knowledge of hex, as everything is hexadecimal based. Here's a preview of a model file pac archive. 

mLQ8ojU.png

As for requests/commissions, it's best if you provide the model with bones (not required but better with bones), such as an XNALara port. If it's a model you think is a famous character (i.e Batman, easy to find) then I don't have an issue getting it myself.

Anyways, here's a video of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers stage. https://streamable.com/4qr05

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Like 4

Nice to know XNALara models work fine for this. And what a fun video that is XD Very cool that this is something that you are able to do in the game and you maybe hearing from me soon on at least a commission in mind.

1 minute ago, pirajacinto said:

Nice to know XNALara models work fine for this. And what a fun video that is XD Very cool that this is something that you are able to do in the game and you maybe hearing from me soon on at least a commission in mind.

I prefer ripping raw models but when I can't find something i just type [model name] xnalara into deviantart and boom im good haha. They're good for more than just that posing program :)

Just now, Pepsiguy2 said:

I prefer ripping raw models but when I can't find something i just type [model name] xnalara into deviantart and boom im good haha. They're good for more than just that posing program :)

haha, I see! Alright, I understand now. I do have to ask how old do you go with your models? I see you ripped something from SvR2009 which is amazing! How about something like SvR or Rumble Roses, like a PS2 era game?

1 minute ago, pirajacinto said:

haha, I see! Alright, I understand now. I do have to ask how old do you go with your models? I see you ripped something from SvR2009 which is amazing! How about something like SvR or Rumble Roses, like a PS2 era game?

I do 08-11 rn for WWE games cause I have scripts to import those perfectly. 12-14 get messed up normals/rigs for some reason. I don't do 2K models because those can be ported by copy/pasting the files and tweaking the shaders. For PS2, it's possible. Just a lot more work since they had a ton of more texture assignments and shaders cause back then it wasn't possible to have a single 1024x1024 texture map, so its like 20 textures for one person.

Rumble Roses? For me, that's off the table at this time cause I already looked at those and it's like 50 textures per person. But I was trying to build Reiko in Max and just screamed at myself after about an hour. I might be able to do one if there's a good XNA port somewhere with all the textures pre-assigned.

For 06/07, it's possible.Tekken's done a few Ps2 port experiments. But I prefer 07 360 for model quality even if it has split textures like Ps2.

That does make sense. If PS2 WWE games were 20 textures a person, it has to be triple the size because of the model quality that went into Rumble Roses. 

On a different scale, I'm guessing human sized characters are best? Probably something like Sonic the Hedgehog or Mario wouldn't work as well.

13 minutes ago, pirajacinto said:

That does make sense. If PS2 WWE games were 20 textures a person, it has to be triple the size because of the model quality that went into Rumble Roses. 

On a different scale, I'm guessing human sized characters are best? Probably something like Sonic the Hedgehog or Mario wouldn't work as well.

Ya we don't have easy way or really, a real way, for custom skeletons yet. Thats why a lot of my mods have messy hand animation and hellboy's hand doesn't animate at all cuz its too big for the skeleton, so i "froze" it to avoid distorted animation.