6 minutes ago, Dennisolsen2006 said:

haha yeah maybe not the best,  some of the newer models are  better..but i see your point

The game still gets updated? Or did it have a big update after release?

The Japanese version still gets updates quite often, and the newer models are better but it is not a gigantic improvement

Edited by Dennisolsen2006

37 minutes ago, Dennisolsen2006 said:

The Japanese version still gets updates quite often, and the newer models are better but it is not a gigantic improvement

Pm me a picture if you got one

59 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

The hair on Kharma doesn't move, right?

Top half moves with her head, bottom half moves with her chest. It's not static/pointed in one direction like its a fucking hat but it's also not "animated" with hair bones. I do my best with the limitations!

2 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Top half moves with her head, bottom half moves with her chest. It's not static/pointed in one direction like its a fucking hat but it's also not "animated" with hair bones. I do my best with the limitations!

I can live with that...WWE games have never been known for their stellar hair physics.  So do these models replace in-game wrestlers?

1 minute ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

I can live with that...WWE games have never been known for their stellar hair physics.  So do these models replace in-game wrestlers?

The issue isn't with the physics itself (although they are terrible), all hair/cloth animation is controlled by a file called 2580 which is uneditable, and also crashes the game if you import a custom hair over a 2K hair. So I don't bother with Hairs with my mods. Just import them as another regular object.

I set them as slots that are patched in using SuperString & PerfectPlextra. These patches add a bulk of DLC slots to the game. If you have Custom Character Tools, you can install the pac files to any slot you want as it handles all the conversions for you, but you need a legal copy of the game.

I'm not going to babysit people on my thread on how to mod, there's tons of information on YouTube you can look up. But long story short, the user can choose to install wherever they want.

Edited by Pepsiguy2

1 minute ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

I set them as slots that are patched in using SuperString & PerfectPlextra. These patches add a bulk of DLC slots to the game. If you have Custom Character Tools, you can install the pac files to any slot you want as it handles all the conversions for you, but you need a legal copy of the game.

I'm not going to babysit people on my thread on how to mod, there's tons of information on YouTube you can look up. But long story short, the user can choose to install wherever they want.

That's fine.  Sorry if I came across like I needed my hand held--I was just curious as to how you did it.  I've done my research and have a basic idea of what's what, but there are still some things I need to wrap my head around before I buy the game and start modding.

9 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

That's fine.  Sorry if I came across like I needed my hand held--I was just curious as to how you did it.  I've done my research and have a basic idea of what's what, but there are still some things I need to wrap my head around before I buy the game and start modding.

Here's the basics of what you'll need:

Custom Character Tools

Data Editor (2k19)

WrestlePLUS (does same as above)

SuperString/Perfect Plextra (Incl. as optional install with CCT)

Those are what I use.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FlyGuy199x said:

Will there be more tna impact mods?

Not sure who I want from there as most people are already in 2k19, but i will take commissions on those as theyre easy to make.

1 hour ago, amazing-maze said:

That site where we download??? How do we download the files???......

do we have to join the site??

thanks

It's a mirror site. You pick the link. 

13 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

great job man but melina hair is not moving and is color grey... other than that her model looks great

yeah had issues with her hair mesh and it wouldn't wanna rig to her chest without throwing errors. Also, it's not grey it's just the lighting map is finnicky as well on that one. Melina was more of an experiment than a full mod. She was my first mod with a female skeleton base

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Like 1

That Chris Masters looks amazing, I had forgotten him lol. Great work man, can't believe all the awesome job you have done the last month!

3 hours ago, kassiemt said:

awesome mods can we get more tna impact mods like suicide james storm homicide hernandez sting kurt angle christian cage jay lethal senshi alex shelly chris sabin thanks 

There are already suicide, james storms, homicide, kurt angle, christian mods in 2kmodz. Just look for them. But there is no hernandez mod yet