3 hours ago, Elegido2016 said:

That Chris Masters looks amazing, I had forgotten him lol. Great work man, can't believe all the awesome job you have done the last month!

There are already suicide, james storms, homicide, kurt angle, christian mods in 2kmodz. Just look for them. But there is no hernandez mod yet

Thank you and yes i try not to make people where there already mods are plus I have zero interest in any more TNA guys atm so thanks for directing that guy to where he can get stuff

• Like 1

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Thanks for the mods. Th link to the Kharma mod shows a file size of 3.5mb 

I am going to test it right now, Imma tell you if it works

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Thanks for the mods. The link to the Kharma mod shows a file size of 3.5mb 

I didn't include pofo moveset with her and her textures are like 3mb so... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FlyGuy199x said:

will you also be doing svr 2007 chris masters?

Now what would be the point of that when he is literally doing the 08 version? Smh

8 minutes ago, FlyGuy199x said:

Dude i was just asking calm down

Didnt mean to sound rude just a little stressed filtering through a lot of PMs asking questions you can easily Google lately.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Didnt mean to sound rude just a little stressed filtering through a lot of PMs asking questions you can easily Google lately.

welcome to 2k modding bro 😂😂😂😂

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CaW Life said:

welcome to 2k modding bro 😂😂😂😂

Then you have to deal with the indian guys on youtube too lol... 

Edited by Elegido2016
  • Like 1

Hey guys, hate to do this but...

For now, commissions/requests for female characters are closed until we get further support with modding tools for custom skeletons, which sadly also may be never due to how yobjs are structured. 

Short explanation: None of the women body's I do can fit the skeleton of any high-poly NPC bases I use for my mods, due to them being male bases. I've searched tireless for a female NPC with a holy poly count object, and none come close to the male NPC object I use. Melina was the only mod I made using a female skeleton base, and I had to chop her up and even turn down poly count on some parts and as you can tell, she's buggy. 

It's just not worth it until we either get 1) High poly YOBJ support or 2) Custom skeletons.

And yes, I've tried injecting female skeletons into the male YOBJ. Didn't work.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, bushysowavvey said:

Do you do commissions for new wrestlers ? I’d pay for an Angel Garza and Isiah Scott. 

No, I do not create models. I just port. You should ask Joe Mashups or Velveteen Breeze if they can do those.

Great work!!  had a match between Kharma and Brock, she beat him, barely LOL.  Question, i found some GFX for Kharma but it's listed as 799, do i just edit your pac and change the EMD 00079402 to 799? i recall doing something like this but it was years ago. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, brethbk69 said:

Great work!!  had a match between Kharma and Brock, she beat him, barely LOL.  Question, i found some GFX for Kharma but it's listed as 799, do i just edit your pac and change the EMD 00079402 to 799? i recall doing something like this but it was years ago. Thanks!

I've not modded graphics yet, but you'd have to change her pofo/moveset slot as well if you change her pac slot.

CHRIS MASTERS ADDED TO OP!

NEWEST PREVIEW:

New 52 Batman from Arkham Origins

2020-02-06-09-13.png
2020-02-06-09-17.png
2020-02-06-09-21.png

• Like 5
  • Woo 2

Updated commission prices in OP.

No longer taking requests for 12/13 models. They're buggy as fuck.

Oh look I also did a female

2020-02-06-13-04.png

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Like 8
  • Woo 1

2 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Updated commission prices in OP.

No longer taking requests for 12/13 models. They're buggy as fuck.

Oh look I also did a female

2020-02-06-13-04.png

Nice!  Is she an original or just someone really obscure?

• Like 2