Thanks! I figured out the pofo/moveset BS with Cheat Engine so I will include a pofo to fix his height. I don't do movesets though, but i can include mine which just uses Kane.

• Glorious 1

On 1/17/2020 at 7:28 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

As I state in the first post, no. I don't use any animated face yobjs. To animate faces in this game, you have to create a mesh for each expression. By default there's at least 112 expressions. So that's 112 meshes to make. It's not worth it. At all. To me at least. 

can anyone take your mod and make the meshes? how hard is it to make 1? also which tools are used to make the meshes thanks.

1 hour ago, ihavetubes said:

can anyone take your mod and make the meshes? how hard is it to make 1? also which tools are used to make the meshes thanks.

3dsmax and pretty hard since the vertices will probably welded due to the export plugin so the mouth cant open most cases.

• Like 1

WONDER WOMAN AND THANOS ADDED TO FIRST POST!

(Also cleaned it up a bit)

Deadpool 4 Attires Preview

DP.jpg

Also Preview at an upcoming release -- SvR11 MVP. A few issues here and there but he works fine.

2020-01-24-02-20.png
2020-01-24-02-20-01.png

Which older SvR game models do you guys want?

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1

Pretty sure Tekken is already doing all the ECW Legends. There's a billion Punks out there (you dont even need to mod, just change the slots of the 2k15 files. They work perfectly)

but I'll look into the other asks!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Pretty sure Tekken is already doing all the ECW Legends. There's a billion Punks out there (you dont even need to mod, just change the slots of the 2k15 files. They work perfectly)

but I'll look into the other asks!

Awesome work man! Can't wait to get home and install them.

Could I request you to keep porting super heroes? I really like all the supers you posted.

From injustice 2: brainiac, superman, starfire, doctor fate, black adam

From mkx ( if you can): predator, kitana, erron black 

54 minutes ago, Elegido2016 said:

Awesome work man! Can't wait to get home and install them.

Could I request you to keep porting super heroes? I really like all the supers you posted.

From injustice 2: brainiac, superman, starfire, doctor fate, black adam

From mkx ( if you can): predator, kitana, erron black 

Yes keep requesting the Supers..I'll take a look at some of these! Most of them prob be Mobile rips

• Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

10 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi, yes there are punks but they are all dark when I use them on my wwe 2k19 . I got All RVDs I want , thanks . also is there a good young bucks ? 2km young bucks crashes the game (nick jackson mod) .

I don't create people (e.g Young Bucks) I just port models from other games. That's why I don't do face anims or 2K hairs. I'm not that kind of modder.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

you are still doing a great job . I realy love your work

thanks bud, these are just the simple stuff. Got a few complicated things in the works that I pray will work out

• Thanks 1