How do I customize the weapon wheel in Extreme Rules matches?

Mr Dubbs

I've spent far too many hours tonight trying to find tutorial videos, or any direct answers as to how to customize the weapon wheel under the ring. I've seen the videos posted of others having done it, but no links to any info on how to actually do it. The match editor in Data editor doesn't have a straight forward way to do it (if any way at all), so I was hoping for some insight. 

I'd like to be able to have a wheel of all tables, or all chairs, etc... I've seen images from someone standing on 6 stacked tables (folded up stacked on one another in the ring). So I'm sure it's not complicated, just there doesn't seem to be a guide on that anywhere that I can find. 

Thanks in advance. 

7 hours ago, ExtremeIcon said:

Editing the weapon wheel as far as i'm aware can only be done in WWE 2K20 which is likely the videos you've seen.

I'm asking for the tutorial or how to do it via Mods on PC in WWE2k19, as seen done in this video

Right having looked at the video you'll need to find the mod on here, download it and follow the instructions in the readme if it has one Edit: have a look here its for 2k18 but the method shown on there should be the same for 2k19

Edited by ExtremeIcon