Modding Help please...willing to pay $$

Nic2724

Hi!  I pay and I downloaded XPacker from Tekken(thx!!) and I thought that with all the tutorials that I would be able to mod wwe2k14 very easily.

I'M normally a quick learner but right now I'm so confused.  I spent all day yesterday trying to figure things out and today it's been 5 hours trying and nothing is working.

The only thing I want to do is this:

1- Import  wwe13 character(ministry Undertaker, Gangrel...) and wwe 2k16(Sting) into wwe2k14 (replacing wwe 2k14 superstar for wwe 13 and wwe2k16 one)

2- import wwe13 character and Wwe 2k16 (such as Retro Kane different attires and Ministry Taker ) as alternate attire to existing Wwe 2k14.

The only thing I read is that it's the easiest thing to start with in modding....and I'm not even able to do it successfully.

I'm willing to pay $$ for someone to guide me step by step.

Can you tell me if Original ''Sting'' or Crow Sting from Wwe 2k15/16 is in Wrestling Legend ?  Ministry Undertaker from Wwe 13 ? Kane different attires? (two sleeves + WWe 2k16 attires)

If yes, then I need to PM Red Rooster to pay $$ and get the pack  I Guess ? 

That is all i'm looking for since I want to use attitude Era superstar eventually when I'm done with this modding thing. :)

Ok I've checked the roster....but one big problem, I have a PS3 not an Xbox.

So I can't have Legends of wrestling. But it would be awesome because that is really what I was looking for.

Ah well, I'll continue to ''try'' modding my own Wwe2k14 ps3 game ;)

On 1/9/2020 at 8:51 AM, Nic2724 said:

Ok I've checked the roster....but one big problem, I have a PS3 not an Xbox.

So I can't have Legends of wrestling. But it would be awesome because that is really what I was looking for.

Ah well, I'll continue to ''try'' modding my own Wwe2k14 ps3 game ;)

Idk how to mod the PS3 but I have a modded Xbox 360 & the Wrestling Legends mod is the only wrestling game I'll ever want to play.  It has legends from NWA, WCW, WWF & ECW in it.