Chris Jericho '99 MOD (from WWF SmackDown 1)

Impaler

Hi, since I liked that attire from WWF SmackDown 1 game and there was no mod like I could find at the moment I had to make one myself.

Used Chris Jericho (Retro) from WWE '13 as a base. I simply carefully erased the existing tights design and put the new one over it.

If anyone wants to improve it please go ahead. I'd love to see a better looking version.

Year 2020 - old gen modding still alive! :D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yiw9ltiizuex7yi/Chris-Jericho-99-from-SD1-by-Impaler.zip/file

ncFo4b1.png

gyM7Dq9.png

jqNeN6W.png

• Like 3

Looks pretty good!

Glad to see someone still modding 2k14.  I've been updating a bunch of stuff on the Wrestling Legends 2k14 mod.  I want to post an updated save once I get everything ironed out.  I updated a bunch of the CAWs, too.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 1/8/2020 at 1:20 PM, Impaler said:

Hi, since I liked that attire from WWF SmackDown 1 game and there was no mod like I could find at the moment I had to make one myself.

Used Chris Jericho (Retro) from WWE '13 as a base. I simply carefully erased the existing tights design and put the new one over it.

If anyone wants to improve it please go ahead. I'd love to see a better looking version.

Year 2020 - old gen modding still alive! :D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yiw9ltiizuex7yi/Chris-Jericho-99-from-SD1-by-Impaler.zip/file

ncFo4b1.png

gyM7Dq9.png

jqNeN6W.png

Love it! You thinking of doing anymore??

14 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

Looks pretty good!

Glad to see someone still modding 2k14.  I've been updating a bunch of stuff on the Wrestling Legends 2k14 mod.  I want to post an updated save once I get everything ironed out.  I updated a bunch of the CAWs, too.

Now that’s interesting! What are you working on?

I thought I was years too late for this so it’s really cool for me to see people still doing mods for 2K14!

• Like 1

well first off it's my first attempt to make a character modification. I do not know how to modify the character model. The level I think I'm at is taking a fully working model and being able to recolor / retexture its attire. That's it. No changing of the hair, no adding extra items on the body like gloves, elbow pads and so on. To me its basic stuff, perhaps to others its seems like something special. But really that's all I can do for now. :)

Edited by Impaler

Still a big fan of 2k14😉 I’ll keep checking for sure in this section.

Personnally I really like the graphics and gameplay of wwe2k19 (that i Own)but I always comeback to 2k14 because universe is better IMO & interference in a match can happen anytime so it is surprising when it does happen.

It’s not like in 2k19 where you absolutely  need to « create an interference » by yourself ...then it removes the « surprise effect »

And in 2k14 you can play without rivalry and still have some kind of cutscenes that make sense.

So that is why i just started to learn modding.

• Like 2