Help with PJ Black mod

Struan31

Hello everyone. So I want to install a PJ Black mod and I tried to download the one made for 2k15 which worked in 2k19 because I saw it in a squared circle gameplays video, but the mod in question isnt available. So I downloaded a PJ Black mod for 2k18 by Cus7ate9 and my question is can it work for 2k19? I asked the creator and he said it shouldn't, but I figure if a mod for 2k15 can work in 2k19, why cant a mod from 2k18 work as well? Now, I'm hundred percent sure it wont work as it is, but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to it to make it work. Any thoughts? Any Suggestions?

On 1/7/2020 at 7:00 AM, Struan31 said:

Hello everyone. So I want to install a PJ Black mod and I tried to download the one made for 2k15 which worked in 2k19 because I saw it in a squared circle gameplays video, but the mod in question isnt available. So I downloaded a PJ Black mod for 2k18 by Cus7ate9 and my question is can it work for 2k19? I asked the creator and he said it shouldn't, but I figure if a mod for 2k15 can work in 2k19, why cant a mod from 2k18 work as well? Now, I'm hundred percent sure it wont work as it is, but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to it to make it work. Any thoughts? Any Suggestions?

Hi, Have you run a test with the mod in 2k19 to confirm if it will work or not. ?

• 1 month later...

@Struan31 I have this one, from 2k18, only the "in-ring attire"' work.

This one in the background?

a8144vl20k08ncfzg.jpg

Some graphics are missing to make the entry suit work in 2k19.

I hope it can help.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83