Match logic - where is this stored?

Fecks

Anyone know which file(s) match logic rules are stored in? I'm looking to edit how many times the chain wrestling mini-game can be triggered per match (currently it's one, and only at the start), so this must be a match logic variable which can be adjusted - I did a cursory sweep through a bunch of files but didn't see anything relating to this. 

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Fecks said:

'sAnyone know which file(s) match logic rules are stored in? I'm looking to edit how many times the chain wrestling mini-game can be triggered per match (currently it's one, and only at the start), so this must be a match logic variable which can be adjusted - I did a cursory sweep through a bunch of files but didn't see anything relating to this. 

Thanks.

I don't think anyone on this  forum has looked into the game's match logic or which files contain that data. One of those parameters of the game that's still a grey area . I know there is data which handles the chain wrestling mini game in the com.pac file but I wasn't able to figure out the data .

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I don't think anyone on this  forum has looked into the game's match logic or which files contain that data. One of those parameters of the game that's still a grey area . I know there is data which handles the chain wrestling mini game in the com.pac file but I wasn't able to figure out the data .

I appreciate you taking the time to reply - thank you SQF :)