sound editor 2019 call name issues

scgoldphish

I previously had call names working. But after i verified game files on Steam to get back my online mode working again, SE 2019 wasn't working properly. It shows the call names injected (Hogan) but plays the original file (saywer). Do i have to re-inject every ra m sound file now. Like I had to re-inject themes.

10 hours ago, scgoldphish said:

I previously had call names working. But after i verified game files on Steam to get back my online mode working again, SE 2019 wasn't working properly. It shows the call names injected (Hogan) but plays the original file (saywer). Do i have to re-inject every ra m sound file now. Like I had to re-inject themes.

Hi,

Yes you have to as the original unmodified ra_m.pck file has been restored. If you look in the sound editor backup folder, you will likely see a backup copy of the ra_m.pck file. rename this file as ra_m.pck and place it in the sound folder overwriting the restored original one.