How can i guess which is the sound im looking for?

DjRatman

I'm not sure if this is already obvious, but right clicking and selecting play will let you hear what it is.  As for a more convenient way of tracking down a specific file when there's no name, I don't think there is one.  You just need to know which packs they're in, for example if I'm not mistaken I believe your screenshot is looking at the ring announce sounds since "ra" is in the pack's name.

5 hours ago, Do The Dougie said:

I'm not sure if this is already obvious, but right clicking and selecting play will let you hear what it is.  As for a more convenient way of tracking down a specific file when there's no name, I don't think there is one.  You just need to know which packs they're in, for example if I'm not mistaken I believe your screenshot is looking at the ring announce sounds since "ra" is in the pack's name.

Yeah i mean without playing them because there're a tone of sounds in ring announcer pack 😅 Is there anything i could do with Offset and/or target?

Edited by DjRatman

• 5 months later...

Nope. It seems random. The way people have identified the sounds in the older games was by listening to one sound after another. Trial and error. It's a lot of work.