Help with ch pac IDs

Struan31

Hi, I want to install a mod but the ID replaces a default wrestler which I dont want to get rid of. I'm using data editor and CCT. Is there any other modding tool because I've heard something about Hex numbers and all that but I dont really understand how it works and what it does, so I dont want to be learning and messing with a program if its unnecessary. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

CCT will let you change the ID you install the Wrestler in. Simply pick an ID you haven't used yet and select the .pac files to install it in that slot. CCT will do all the "hex numbers" editing you mentioned for you.
Then open the corresponding .pofo and .moveset files with Data Editor and change their Wrestler IDs to the same one you installed the .pac file with CCT so they match and install those as well.

• Like 1

Thanks so much! I've just got one more question if I want to put in some new attires but the ID and stuff doesn't match, is CCT gonna take care of that for me or am I gonna have to get my hands dirty with some new tool or something that i have to learn how to use?

• 1 year later...

As mentioned on the Installing Mods Wiki page,  CCT will do all the renaming and setting IDs internally for you automatically. Just choose any.pac files you wish to use for each attire and CCT will take care of it when you install them.

That answers a big question of mine!  Thanks!