LS

Dear @BIGTOMMY @Cave Waverider @Gift Of Jericho @pozzum @Perfectplex @The Undisputed Era @CaW Life @JManny 

With reference to @BIGTOMMY's thread: https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/70495-how-to-fix-slow-motion/

I found a way to lock FPS @ 60 in 'Play' & 'Universe' Modes too! :)

Firstly, as big tommy said, launch 2k towers & play Sonya Vs Ronda match. At this point go to cheat engine and type value '30' & press 'First Scan'. Now you'll get find these addresses and lock their values to from 30 to 60:

1425E82D8 = 60

1425E831C = 60 

Save this memory region in Cheat Engine!

Now,  go to play mode and replay the same matchup with entrance on. Now, during entrance,  again scan for 60. You'll find the above 2 addresses already locked to 60.

What we want is to lock our fps value to 60 during match gameplay.

So, now scan for value 30, finally, after finding these 2 same addresses, enter value of 60 (press space to freeze & + to positively increment)

Check the difference.....

After reboot, i checked to see if fps value of 60 was permanently locked but i was wrong :(

ANY CHANCE TO PERMANENTLY LOCK GAMEPLAY WITH VALUE OF 60 ?

Edited by LS
  • Like 1

To check for value of 30:

Just scroll down the bar (left small window) until reach the series of 1425EXXXX 

or

In Memory Scan Options box, You can type addresses from Start: 1425E0000 to Stop: 1425EFFFF to check for value of 30 !

I was playing around with this last night, The only issue is that it speeds up gameplay considerably. It was late but I'm fairly show I was able to have 60 frames for entrances without matches being affected but I'm going to do more tests now.

• Like 1

after some more tests you have to disable and re-enable after each entrance/when the match starts. Pyro and lights for certain superstars are super sped up but can be remedied if everything was set to 60 frames. There's gonna be a bunch of bytes that have to be figured out. I go everything to run correctly but all of the green bytes I changed to 60 caused the game to crash when selecting different entrances

• Like 2

@ObsoleteRipZz

Mate!

Thanks for responding.

What i also observed is that the memory addresses (Version 1.04) :

1425E82D8

1425E831C

I change them from 60 to 30. Pause & resume matchup, the match is WAY REALLY SMOOTHER THAN EVER as @BIGTOMMY mentioned earlier.

Now, how to permanently LOCK/FREEZE these addresses to fps value of '30' will be our real test ! :)  

What is the method that was used to find the original static (green) addresses that have the fps values in them?  If I can duplicate those addresses in 2k18 (not 2k19) then I should be able to troubleshoot on this before I have access to 2k20 which will be a while.  Right now I'm doing a ton or cheat engine modifications/tweaks work on 2k18, some of which I haven't seen released before and I will be sharing in the near future.

Edit:  I found the 2 addresses for 2k18!  For anyone who wants to play around with them:

142e9086c

142e90828

It looks like when I change my resolution to one that the game has a little harder time running on, yes I do notice a little difference in speed during a match if I follow the same steps above about changing the match to 30 fps.  I'm guessing people suffering from lag on all resolutions will get some pretty good benefit from using these on 2k18!

Edited by Do The Dougie

Looks like you can take it down even further to 25 in both of those addresses, and then as you go back and forth between pausing a few times you'll see it toggle both addresses between 50 and 25 fps.  For me, dropping down this far in a match makes the match graphics become faster than reality can process my controls, resulting in missed moves and speedy glitchy choppy fun.

I'm guessing the option of 25 also works in 2k19 and 2k20 for the people who have those values.

Does anyone have a REALLY slow system and want to try this with 25 and see if it makes the game better than ever for you?  I'm guessing a slower graphics card would cooperate better with 25 fps lol.

Edited by Do The Dougie

• 5 weeks later...

This is a great method of solution slow motion problem, sadly that i find it after one year hahah

As i see not many people find it too..

After few matches i find some glitches, wanna ask you guys do you have them too?

1) When i speed up the game by changing values from '60' to '30' the speed of pinfall minigame for some reason doesn't changed.. it is still in slow mo, so i have time to do only 2 attemps to escape (not 3, as its must be)

2) Animations jumping from top rope is "cutted" (i dont know how to call it right hahah) and wrestler often misses the hit

Edited by NeZoX