Pac not working correctly

Eliteready

Hello there! I've a goldberg pac file of 275mb and from where i downloaded the file they said just normally copy the file in pac/ch folder and then i get goldberg instead of earthquake but after i do that i only get the character of goldberg but the name, enterance, moveset and all other things are still earthquake's so please help me to get goldberg properly

14 hours ago, Eliteready said:

Hello there! I've a goldberg pac file of 275mb and from where i downloaded the file they said just normally copy the file in pac/ch folder and then i get goldberg instead of earthquake but after i do that i only get the character of goldberg but the name, enterance, moveset and all other things are still earthquake's so please help me to get goldberg properly

You can download Goldberg from my list, including all that is necessary, also numbers for cheat engine.

replaces booker dlc, but booker's file is in the archive too - as the additional attire for the original booker t

• Like 1