Finding the font for the match up screen

Mercurius

I'm working on modding the game for my CAW League, and was wondering where the font for the matchup screen is located. I circled the part in question, so you know what I mean...

CkNlIin.jpg

Thanks! ^_^

On 12/16/2019 at 3:36 PM, Mercurius said:

I'm working on modding the game for my CAW League, and was wondering where the font for the matchup screen is located. I circled the part in question, so you know what I mean...

CkNlIin.jpg

Thanks! ^_^

Why does that look like a custom font lol. I never seen that before. 

10 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Interesting, I'm searching how to replace like you the front and the background for one of my custom show.

It's in the pac/menu/win/Assets/wwe19_anime/match_up folder. Unpack one of the PAC files using pac_GUI, then open that unpacked file though RePac, to uncompress the largest file sized BIN file (which is the renamed BK2 file of the background) and the DDS file, which is where the front piece is. For the type of DDS file, use Hex Editor to open that DDS file, before you edit it. We recommend using Paint.net with the DDS plugin to edit it.

If you have photoshop, save the DDS file as a PNG file, then edit it though photoshop, then go back to Paint.net to save it as a DDS.

Repack them with Oodle Tools, to make them into .oodle files, and reinject/overwrite the original files before reinject into the main pac file for the show you're replacing.

7 hours ago, bushysowavvey said:

Why does that look like a custom font lol. I never seen that before. 

If you're referring to the background, it's my own customized font. 😛

• Thanks 1

GO TO - pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_anime\match_up

Extract the files from the arena you want to edit, drag each file (4-8 of them) into a hex editor to find the FTPK files (FONTPACK).

qypvK45.png

There is usually 1, 2 or sometimes 3 of them.

Inject another arenas FTPK over any you find.

6 hours ago, JManny said:

GO TO - pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_anime\match_up

Extract the files from the arena you want to edit, drag each file (4-8 of them) into a hex editor to find the FTPK files (FONTPACK).

qypvK45.png

There is usually 1, 2 or sometimes 3 of them.

Inject another arenas FTPK over any you find.

Okay. And when it comes to nameplates or location plates, is there any way to adjust them so they fit to where you want them, like angling and position, and the timing of their appearances?

Edited by Mercurius

6 hours ago, JManny said:

@Mercurius Sorry I was on vacation, you have to edit the bk2 video in premiere pro or after effects and adjust the position and timing of it to match the font that you choose. That's what I did.

I mean if I don't want the position of the font, like Backlash's nameplate and location plate looking slanted, when I want them straight...or should I choose a different nameplate/location plate for it?