Anyone know how I can convert an HSPCU to EPK8?

TokyoTokyo

19 hours ago, TokyoTokyo said:

I have read and read this section and I do not find complete or very detailed answers, which keeps me in doubt, could someone please help me with this please?

what exactly do you wish to convert? You can use pac editor to extract everything from hspcu wrestler pac and then build it as a 2k16 type file. Also, if you are talking about wrestlets, just copy everything via HxD from hspcu wresler pac from line 1800 and paste in 4000 line in 2k16 type file. Then zero out all the rest of the document. 

• Too Sweet 1

On 12/11/2019 at 3:19 PM, satonishell said:

what exactly do you wish to convert? You can use pac editor to extract everything from hspcu wrestler pac and then build it as a 2k16 type file. Also, if you are talking about wrestlets, just copy everything via HxD from hspcu wresler pac from line 1800 and paste in 4000 line in 2k16 type file. Then zero out all the rest of the document. 

I am interested in converting them to import WWE2K17 fighters, but what I was delimited to be a very important detail, is that I want to do it on my Xbox 360 I have seen and read but most talk about this process but for PC and on Xbox 360 I have seen that the files have certain changes

19 minutes ago, TokyoTokyo said:

I am interested in converting them to import WWE2K17 fighters, but what I was delimited to be a very important detail, is that I want to do it on my Xbox 360 I have seen and read but most talk about this process but for PC and on Xbox 360 I have seen that the files have certain changes

well, i guess, only couple of tests can help. I found how to add 2k18 and 2k19,20 wrestlers to pc version of 2k16 when compared 2 similar files of the same wrestler - original (that didnt work) and the one that was already converted by someone else. It helped. Dont know abt xbox(( thought that the process is the same as for pc. 

1 hour ago, satonishell said:

well, i guess, only couple of tests can help. I found how to add 2k18 and 2k19,20 wrestlers to pc version of 2k16 when compared 2 similar files of the same wrestler - original (that didnt work) and the one that was already converted by someone else. It helped. Dont know abt xbox(( thought that the process is the same as for pc. 

Being HSPCU try to extract in pac editor with the option `` mass extract '' to inject Y2J of WWE2K14 to Y2J of WWE2K17, thus injecting the files of the first in the latter, but when seeing, the first Y2J has files that the second It doesn't have, I've tried many ways, but there's always a '' but ''

44 minutes ago, TokyoTokyo said:

Being HSPCU try to extract in pac editor with the option `` mass extract '' to inject Y2J of WWE2K14 to Y2J of WWE2K17, thus injecting the files of the first in the latter, but when seeing, the first Y2J has files that the second It doesn't have, I've tried many ways, but there's always a '' but ''

can you send me 2k14 file? i will check too)

• 1 year later...
On 12/11/2019 at 11:49 PM, satonishell said:

could you expand on this please? I'm facing similar problems